• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This is a terrible signing, Countinho isn’t that great. This will be definite flop I can see it already.

Spot on.

Like I said before I didn’t rate Coutinho even during his Liverpool days and he’s definitely not the type of signing we should be making as he’s a luxury player. For me this is more a recent Utd type of signing, where they go for the name rather than how he’d fit into the team.

I think we need to find someone similar to Cesc Fabregas (during his Arsenal days) more than a Coutinho tbh, that ball over the top or killer pass for Auba would destroy plenty of teams in the league. I’ve seen him make that run many times but Xhaka very rarely makes that pass to him. Tierney done it against both City and Chelsea and look how good it worked for Auba.

daron christie

Spot on.

Like I said before I didn’t rate Coutinho even during his Liverpool days and he’s definitely not the type of signing we should be making as he’s a luxury player. For me this is more a recent Utd type of signing, where they go for the name rather than how he’d fit into the team.

I think we need to find someone similar to Cesc Fabregas (during his Arsenal days) more than a Coutinho tbh, that ball over the top or killer pass for Auba would destroy plenty of teams in the league. I’ve seen him make that run many times but Xhaka very rarely makes that pass to him. Tierney done it against both City and Chelsea and look how good it worked for Auba.
Stop reading when you said you didn’t rate him in his Liverpool days

Iceman10

Established Member
Coutinho in addition to Willian would make sense if we found someone to take Özil off us this summer. Otherwise, no.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Stop reading when you said you didn’t rate him in his Liverpool days

o_O

6aQAJ3.gif

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Oh.
Because you have such a commanding username, it's only your opinion that counts?
It must suck to be in your world.
Troopz!!!! Lol

AM has well and truly gone downhill with posts like this.

Who the hell is this?

:rofl:

MikeVinna

Established Member
Loaning this guy with an option to buy is better than Willian on a 3 year deal. It leaves all the options open. If Willian declines next season we’re stuck with an overpayed 33 y/o with 2 more years on his contract. On the other hand, if Coutinho doesn’t work out we just send him back to Spain.

Gabriel
Partey
Coutinho

I’d be happy with that if Auba signs a new deal.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
What do you guys think, what Sique Rodríguez said yesterday on SER is kinda what I would've assumed from the beginning, but how possible is it that all the british reporters like the Telegraph and I forget who else reported our interest in Coutinho just got it completely wrong?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
What do you guys think, what Sique Rodríguez said yesterday on SER is kinda what I would've assumed from the beginning, but how possible is it that all the british reporters like the Telegraph and I forget who else reported our interest in Coutinho just got it completely wrong?

Gerard Romero (considered a better source than Sique) also said we were negotiating with Barca over a loan deal so it’s not only British reporters.

AndStill

British reporters are clueless losers

DennisTheLegend

:lol: it’s started early.

Imagine getting worked up in defending average bums like Lacazette and a player that we haven’t even signed in Coutinho yet people are significantly overrating.

I can’t relate.

average bum that has the ability to rifle in a 30 yarder at WHL with zero back lift, ah yes that one - Lol

GDeep™

League is very weak
To think we’ve gone from signing Santi, Nacho, Per, Özil, Sanchez, Nasri, Rosicky, Auba, Laca to Cedric, Willian, Coutinho, Torreira etc.

Absolute trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom