• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
We really need Pepe to put up salah numbers or we’re ****ed again next season. No goals, no top 4. No one we’ve been linked to is going to help Auba with the goals.

Think last season was an outlier in terms of Pepe and Lacazette being off the pace in goals.

Auba - 30
Pepe - 15-20
Lacazette - 15-20

If both Pepe and Lacazette hit the output expected of them we will be more than fine for goals. Even more so when you factor in the potential contributions of Willian, Saka, Martinelli Nketiah etc

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I still thinking Buendia is more suited to PL because of his defensive work rate. I don't trust players from Ligue1 to make an immediate impact. They always need at least one season to settle. I am tired of getting players like that, just take players from PL.
This. Took Ceballos a year to settle in to the pace of the Prem on a one year loan. Unless there's an option to buy or extend further, it's wasted money.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
That piece on the Athletic is very good.

One of our UK scouts recommended Hojbjerg to the club as a different option to Partey. What a terrible recommendation. The club did not heed that recommendation.

They also say a deal for Coutinho is currently "not on the agenda".

They also suggest a player we could sign, Lorenzo Pellegrini. Linked with him before, the Athletic say he has a £27M release clause payable in two instalments.

Interesting stuff, only time will tell. Not so sure on us signing a AM now, maybe more of a creative 8.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
That piece on the Athletic is very good.

One of our UK scouts recommended Hojbjerg to the club as a different option to Partey. What a terrible recommendation. The club did not heed that recommendation.

They also say a deal for Coutinho is currently "not on the agenda".

They also suggest a player we could sign, Lorenzo Pellegrini. Linked with him before, the Athletic say he has a £27M release clause payable in two instalments.

Interesting stuff, only time will tell. Not so sure on us signing a AM now, maybe more of a creative 8.
Pellegrini is better than Ceballos?

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Pellegrini creative stats are impressive

Also the article says we have disbanded our scouting department, surely it was more of a restructure. Completely dismantling it would be insanity

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Hojbjerg has pretty decent stats which is why they probably recommended him, decent player but he’s not good enough for Arsenal imo.

2020%2F5%2FHojPoss+(1).png

Lorenzo Pellegrini would be an interesting signing. Wasn’t he linked with Juventus last summer?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Pellegrini is better than Ceballos?

Not sure to be honest. Think they're quite similar, Pellegrini doesn't score much same with Ceballos. But Pellegrini did manage 9 assists in the league last season which is quite impressive.

In a 433 I think Pellegrini would be good.

I know it can't be taken as gospel but to me the Athletic are saying we'll sign two midfielders a CB and Willian.

They also mention our willingness to get Ceballos on another loan. Ceballos, Willian, Partey, Gabriel. Is that enough? I was expecting a more creative mid on top of that but not sure.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Not sure to be honest. Think they're quite similar, Pellegrini doesn't score much same with Ceballos. But Pellegrini did manage 9 assists in the league last season which is quite impressive.

In a 433 I think Pellegrini would be good.

I know it can't be taken as gospel but to me the Athletic are saying we'll sign two midfielders a CB and Willian.

They also mention our willingness to get Ceballos on another loan. Ceballos, Willian, Partey, Gabriel. Is that enough? I was expecting a more creative mid on top of that but not sure.

With 433
Pellegrini Partey Ceballos . We have enough creativity?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Pellegrini is interesting player he fit the box to box style his passing is impressive and will add alot offensively. But big clubs afraid of signing Italian players because they took long time to settle.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
With 433
Pellegrini Partey Ceballos . We have enough creativity?
With 3 man midfield without attacking midfielder you mostly depend on your wingers to create space or fullbacks pellegrini and Ceballos would help but they not prime Özil or de bruyne

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Worth it imo. I only subscribe to Arsenal/PL but they cover loads of sports/competitions.

You can get 50% off most times you look to subscribe. This is my 2nd year for 29,99.

Or you could just turn on notifications for all @American_Gooner 's posts on here.
I just cancelled my subscription. :lol: Thought the articles were pretty dead, some decent transfer stuff from time to time but I'm not particularly bothered about what Arsenal's South American Scout's chauffeur thinks about the state of the club.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I just cancelled my subscription. :lol: Thought the articles were pretty dead, some decent transfer stuff from time to time but I'm not particularly bothered about what Arsenal's South American Scout's chauffeur thinks about the state of the club.

Always cracks me up when I see an article from one of their writers about some nobody who once played for West Ham and now runs a bar in Benidorm, or similar. Who ****ing cares.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Ødegaard my dream signing for creative 8, but Pellegrini comes out really well. Aouar, Ruiz, Golovin also do quite well. Players I like.

I saw an interesting analysis on Laimer as a 6 in Leipzig's high pressing system, but he comes out in this graph as contributing quite a bit to attack.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Definitely wasn't going to pay 59,99 for it, but for half that price it's decent option to keep up with what's happening in PL. Love reading some of the background stuff they did especially on other teams in PL and historic pieces.

Can see where you're coming from though. My hope is they add more background/research/analytical pieces instead of "the top x best players according to our staff" stuff.

LasseD

Having followed Højbjerg since the beginning because he’s danish like myself, I’d like him to come here. He’d bring some much needed drive into the team. I’d worry that the money spent on him would block some other more important transfers. Might not be a player that takes us that extra level up either.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Having followed Højbjerg since the beginning because he’s danish like myself, I’d like him to come here. He’d bring some much needed drive into the team. I’d worry that the money spent on him would block some other more important transfers. Might not be a player that takes us that extra level up either.

Another Dane going to Sp**s. Must tear you up inside that those ****ers keep spoiling your otherwise very sympathetic NT. At least it's OK to dig Eriksen again. Thank god no Finnish player is ever good enough to go to Sp**s :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom