• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 658,730
Status
Not open for further replies.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Chelsea have broken down more barriers than most clubs. They had an African as DoF for many many years, Eddie Newton as assistant when they won the CL, they have a female in a prominent role now, Gullit was manager.

The leading club in London now.

I grew up when as a person of colour you couldn't go near that ground, they were the NF club, and the booed their own black players. I've met a few 'head-hunters' through work. Till all those old racist scumbags die, they will always be a racist club for me, because they've still got a significant racist element in the old fan base.

Shame their African DoF got so little public credit for a great job he did.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I grew up when as a person of colour you couldn't go near that ground, they were the NF club, and the booed their own black players. I've met a few 'head-hunters' through work. Till all those old racist scumbags die, they will always be a racist club for me, because they've still got a significant racist element in the old fan base.

Shame their African DoF got so little public credit for a great job he did.
Never mind him, he also turns a blind eye to their recent pedophile cases.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I’m sure i told you last time I didn’t know anything about their pedo cases?
Yeah I linked you some stuff on that but you're still out here seeing them as the best thing since sliced bread :lol:

They're trying to be progressive but the fact is you dont just shake things like that overnight. As Lomekian said they still have very racist fans. They have ongoing pedophile accusations, they even have a murderer in their squad to top it all off. There's so much stuff around that club.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Angel Gomes left Manchester United and has joined Lille on a free transfer.

Remember that we had a few links to him previously.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger

So Liverpool are selling this no name for 20m but the wheeler-dealers at our club have slapped a 30m pricetag on AMN and sold Iwobi for 35.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

So Liverpool are selling this no name for 20m but the wheeler-dealers at our club have slapped a 30m pricetag on AMN and sold Iwobi for 35.
he had much better season than iwobi last season. Harry Wilson is more talented too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom