• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I just cancelled my subscription. :lol: Thought the articles were pretty dead, some decent transfer stuff from time to time but I'm not particularly bothered about what Arsenal's South American Scout's chauffeur thinks about the state of the club.

Nevertheless, he's probably more clued on than the entire English media as to our activity, or lack of it, in the market :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: A_G

BobP

Memri Fan
If he was that reliable, then Iwobi would still be at Arsenal and Favre would be our manager/head coach.

Iwobi was a tough one for Dank, he's a big fan, had a tough time accepting his departure. He was desperately grasping at straws in that tweet.

Favre was a genuine miss.

BobP

Memri Fan
You know, I like Eze but tbh he's probably on the same level as ESR.

Also, he's a sieve defensively, barely makes an effort.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Odds been slashed on Super Jack to us.

Favourites ahead of Utd now on most sites. Coutinho a smokescreen I reckon.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Odds been slashed on Super Jack to us.

Favourites ahead of Utd now on most sites. Coutinho a smokescreen I reckon.

Could see it being a Pepe type transfer tbh, not really ever talked about by a serious source until suddenly bang, Villa except a 60M bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom