• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanis

So it looks that Willian is the only realistic option to improve lack of creativity... surely that is not enough to solve the problem.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Signing Grealish and Willian would be nonsensical. If a big team were to sign Grealish, it's Liverpool or United and even then Liverpool are unlikely and United don't need him.

truth_hurts

I'll play along though 45m for Grealish with 2 of ESR, Nketiah or Nelson on loan.

Disclaimer - I don't want Grealish.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
@truth_hurts

I'll also play along. If you have Saka, Grealish, Willian as options for LCM&LW (and Willian as cover for RW) that allows us a hell of a lot of flexibility in our line-up. We would also have added so much creativity to the side that we're lacking. Can loan ESR and Nelson to develop them long term.

Grealish seems unrealistic, obviously.

truth_hurts

A positive about signing Hrealish is that The British Media seem to have a hard on for him, so we'd start receiving some love for once.

The Grealish situation will be interesting though. Surely, he can't start next season at Villa.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Grealish will be a big option through September when we have cash to play with after sales.

Rough calculations would estimate that we have £50-60M initial budget for transfers. Pretty much signs you Partey, Gabriel and Willian before the season starts which is spot on. But we need more.

Over the next 2 months we *should* be able to get rid of Guendouzi, Torreira, Holding, Lacazette, Elneny and AMN. Not holding my breath on the likes of Sokratis and Mustafi leaving. But the names mentioned are all sellable assets and apart from Lacazette they are all squad players or not wanted by Arteta. The money made from sales could equate to £100-120M. £100M is being very poor with the sales and giving out bargains.

Overall prediction from me is that we spend £100-140M on players, probably end up with a net spend relatively close to that, maybe half. But any other player after Partey, Gabs and Willian will be made later on in the window.

My predictions on spend are usually right (InB4 people pull up bad quotes from me :lol::lol:)

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
A positive about signing Hrealish is that The British Media seem to have a hard on for him, so we'd start receiving some love for once.

The Grealish situation will be interesting though. Surely, he can't start next season at Villa.
Hardly, instead we’ll be blamed for holding back the English brave lad or we’ll be blamed for ruining him if it doesn’t work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom