• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Nothing. Just the usual Italian journalists saying he has already signed for an Italian team only to be proved wrong in the end.

We'll see. It's definitly worrying.

HOWEVER, there are no Lille sources reporting on this in combination with it being way too soon (talking like its completly done which doesn't make sense considering the timeline) makes me doubt it very much as well.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Lille ITK we've been using now saying napoli have made a new proposal but nothing done.

Who would you want if we didn't sign Gabriel?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Lille ITK we've been using now saying napoli have made a new proposal but nothing done.

Who would you want if we didn't sign Gabriel?

Bit telling that Sarr has yet to be signed by someone. If Upa was our main target and Gabriel was 2nd choice, depending who the next line is I'd just rather put the money elsewhere and wait for someone of the same level to be available.

Wasn't Mustafi our 3rd choice for the summer we signed him?

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
After wawtching a few actual games of him he isnt all that right now, might have a high ceiling but doesnt seem particularly strong in the air and goes form the best passer on the pitch to dawdling on the ball within the space of 5 minutes. Guess hes young and a bit inconsistent and he may come really good over time but who knows.

We badly need a top class centreback but I think what we have can hold the fort, if we invest strongly in midfield where we have almost nothing. I think we can make a possession game work and relieve some of the pressure on our defence, like we could do with him but missing out on him and investing in midfield wouldn't be a bad thing either.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Kounde is another gem. Wish we had brought in Monchi, he's a genius
Monch became a bum after he left Sevilla to roma in 2017.

Don't want him here

Monchi spent £208million on 21 signings. Today, 12 remain in the squad. Three have left, and a further six have
been loaned out, but not for the pursuit of blooding youngsters. Out of the six players out on loan who
had originally been signed by Monchi, five of them are over 25 years old. Some of the players just didn’t
suit Roma’s desired style of play. And to make things worse, they didn’t have any suitors in the transfer
market either. A dreadful combination. More worryingly, the signings that have stayed have contributed to a rapid deterioration of Roma’s attack. Looking at the graphic below, no Monchi signing has yet broken the ten goal contribution mark.

Furthermore, in the three years since Monchi’s appointment, the goals have plummeted from 2.36 goals per game in 2016/17 to 1.9 so far this season.

Edin Džeko and Aleksander Kolarov, despite both being thirty-four, are carrying over 49% of the goal burden this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom