• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ben Sheaf (Out)

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I am surprised he hasn't had any chance in the first team. Really good player
He has two appearances. But it's been mostly injury issues that has really stunted his development. Was afraid we wouldn't get anything for him, so at least we're getting something. A bonus really.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Used to be piped up in midfield when we had him and Crowley coming up... shame he never kicked on. Glad we’re getting a decent fee.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
No great loss. Decent player, but a bit of a better Craig Eastmond. Good enough to carve out a long career, but lacks any outstanding quality that you need at EPL level. Fee reflects his development being stymied by injury etc. I reckon he'll be decent in the Championship. If all goes great for him, he might be a Steve Sidwell type.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off

"Highly rated" he's 22 and has only 1 first team appearance.. Good luck to him though, looks like this will get done

Top Bottom