• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers (Out)

Balboa

Mkhi’s wage is ridiculous, but Jenks is on 45k a week. The PL average is now over 50k per week.

Think he’s a championship player? Well the average championship wage is now at 25k per week. The wages aren’t the issue with jenks, it’s that he’s happy being a bit part bench/squad player at the club he supports, along side living in London.

£5m for jenks is a fair value in my opinion, £20m for mkhi & Kola isn’t in anyway realistic.

Wages not an issue but you wanted him to volunteer to take a pay cut from £45k to £25k? Sounds unrealistic. I don't know the details of the deal he left with, but my guess is that the structure of the deal had to somehow involve Notts Forest coming to an agreement with the club and player, and ultimately Arsenal paying him off for the remainder of his contract (which won't be matched by Notts Forest)

Edit: Oops, the bump police might be after me now...

WhatAFC

Wages not an issue but you wanted him to volunteer to take a pay cut from £45k to £25k? Sounds unrealistic. I don't know the details of the deal he left with, but my guess is that the structure of the deal had to somehow involve Notts Forest coming to an agreement with the club and player, and ultimately Arsenal paying him off for the remainder of his contract (which won't be matched by Notts Forest)

Edit: Oops, the bump police might be after me now...
You do know what average means right? The top earners in the championship are on 80k a week. These are obviously relegated PL teams which have PL players on decent wages still. The point was 45k a week isn’t unrealistic for the bigger championship clubs to pay anymore.

Stannis

In the long term I wonder if he is happy being a bench player, probably not, would be ideal though

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Think we can win here. He has a few more stellar performances in the league and his value will rise as well his usefulness to us.

He can either be a 30-35m player or an instant Sokratis replacement. I'd sell him in the summer personally.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Don’t forget he had a good loan and even played well before he got injured.

Some of you wanted to give AMN away too though, clueless.
At the end of the day, we need to get rid one of Holding and Chambers if not both. Would not sell less than 15m though

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Just turned 25. I’ll value him at 20M minimum.

This is a fair valuation as he’s English and was their player of the season when he was at loan there.

20m is decent especially since we paid 16m for him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He still got 2 years remaining and his wages aren't huge so Fulham should be able giving us 20m

Latest posts+

Top Bottom