• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers (Out)

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Been very disappointing.. I honestly thought he would be a star and a future england international when we signed him. Soton youth academy product and had all the tools, unfortunately it wasn't meant to be. He has been unlucky tbf injuries haven't helped

Yeah he did look a good one. But then again when Phil Jones broke out at Blackburn and Smalling at Fulham I thought he is 2 top defenders for the future. While they did ok for themselves they never developed as you may have thought they would.

Chambers in the same. Luke Shaw left similar time as Chambers and was the better player at the time. He also hasnt lived up to expectations and to buy Luke Shaw now what would you be talking? 30m? And if hes 30m Chambers is definately less than 20m.

People bang on about hes English this and that. That doesn't matter if he isnt good enough. He has something like 3 caps hardly an international. And if teams need to meet a quota of players it isnt hard for a Fulham to find a Calum Chambers for similar money.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Yeah he did look a good one. But then again when Phil Jones broke out at Blackburn and Smalling at Fulham I thought he is 2 top defenders for the future. While they did ok for themselves they never developed as you may have thought they would.

Chambers in the same. Luke Shaw left similar time as Chambers and was the better player at the time. He also hasnt lived up to expectations and to buy Luke Shaw now what would you be talking? 30m? And if hes 30m Chambers is definately less than 20m.
Jermaine Pennant and Theo Walcott other examples. Now its Ryan Sessegnon although I never knew why he was hyped from the first place

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I would celebrate Kolasinac leaving like it was a trophy.

100%.

We handed out a career to a farmer.

c1f05246-7524-4e89-bcbb-f7427dcfe662.gif

tumblr_oq5gum3h061vvwgg7o7_500.gif

He’s in the wrong sport.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Actually just seen that an OPENING OFFER for Bakayoko is going to be like £35M ffs.

Maybe we are seriously undervaluing our players...

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Actually just seen that an OPENING OFFER for Bakayoko is going to be like £35M ffs.

Maybe we are seriously undervaluing our players...

Bakayoko did more in 1 season at Monaco than Chambers has done in his whole career. And I doubt anyone is paying 35m for Bakayoko unless hes been brilliant this season (I havent watched him at all). But it seems hes playing week in week out.

Chambers doesnt do that when fit.

Sessengnon was supposedly the hottest prospect going couple years ago. Sp**s got him for around 22m. Hes only 20. Chambers is 25 and most certainly isnt the hottest prospect. 15m and bite their hand of.

tcahill

I rate Chambers as a very decent defender and would rather keep him over half our team.

But we need to trim the squad this window desperately, especially in the CB department to make room for Mari and Gabriel.

The reality is that nobody wants our overpaid deadwood and they don't want to move either. As much as I'd rather sell Sokratis, Mustafi, Elneny, Kola, Holding, odds of them moving are very low. Sell Chambers for 15 mill and be done with it.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
It's worth breaking even rather than looking for profit in this case. He's coming off an ACL.
I don't think 20 million is unreasonable with today's sports science. We have to remember he's also an HG player.

GDeep™

League is very weak
AMN has two good games in a month and all of a sudden he’s irreplaceable? Honestly this fan base.
For me he’s a massive talent. Last month I was arguing with people on here who were calling him a trouble maker and wanted him given away. Nobody had a reply when asked why he’s a trouble maker, which is always interesting. Since then he’s gone on to look phenomenal in massive games against elite competition.

Dani Cebellos didn’t start playing well until June/July. Luiz has been shocking all season but got an extension. Cedric got four years because he’s a Kia client.

Nothing is given to someone like AMN.

D

Dial Square 1886

For me he’s a massive talent. Last month I was arguing with people on here who were calling him a trouble maker and wanted him given away. Nobody had a reply when asked why he’s a trouble maker, which is always interesting. Since then he’s gone on to look phenomenal in massive games against elite competition.

Dani Cebellos didn’t start playing well until June/July. Luiz has been shocking all season but got an extension. Cedric got four years because he’s a Kia client.

Nothing is given to someone like AMN.

I think it still stems from when Wenger had to take out a restraining order on his Mum!!!

Gunner-Union

Wasn’t his best period while at Fulham as a DM? I watched him a few times and I got Declan rice vibes. ThoughT he was pretty good tbh but I don’t know

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
This is one thing our leadership must turn around. If you're buying a player from The Arsenal, you get your wallet out.

No more getting bent over like we did in the past. We stockpiled so much deadwood that clubs expect us to pay them to get rid of it. And we almost do.

Chambers should bring us 20m minimum. He's a starting CB for 12 PL teams with versatility, 25 years old and English. Brighton will demand 50M for him in 3 years time.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
This is one thing our leadership must turn around. If you're buying a player from The Arsenal, you get your wallet out.

No more getting bent over like we did in the past. We stockpiled so much deadwood that clubs expect us to pay them to get rid of it. And we almost do.

Chambers should bring us 20m minimum. He's a starting CB for 12 PL teams with versatility, 25 years old and English. Brighton will demand 50M for him in 3 years time.

It's all supply and demand. It doesnt matter what we think a player is worth. Like houses what they are worth is only as good as what someone will pay for them.

Harry Maguire wasnt worth 80m. But someone believed he was.

West Brom offered us 10m for Gibbs we rejected holding out for more and ended up getting 5m 6 months later or something.

Somewhere between 15-20m is probably about right. But to expect more than 20m is abit of a dream really.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom