• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Cause you cant. Jesus this forum is a dead loss. Can someone please tell me how to delete my account. I'm done with this place.

People slabber and cant back their argument up. Its embarrassing.

Just ask to be banned by a mod

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ok so I know we’re all laughing at @rich 1990 and rightfully so but what is the actual difference between a monkey and an ape?

Is it because monkeys have a proper tail or something?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Exactly what I'm talking about. So many people with so to say about Arsenal. If a moderator can delete my account I would be grateful. Gonna move to some other site where I can actually have an intelligent discussion about my team.

If you don't want to post here anymore, you can just stop...you don't need your account deleted for that, no one is forcing you here.

You need to relax a little bit, you always seem quite annoyed...it's an internet forum, of course there is gonna be plenty of **** posting going on...it's what the net was designed for :lol:

El Duderino

So, are we actually paying the clause? With Gabriel looking like it's gone cold we could use landing a primary target for a change.

Don't want to end up with another Mustafi.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So, are we actually paying the clause? With Gabriel looking like it's gone cold we could use landing a primary target for a change.

Don't want to end up with another Mustafi.

Ben White - AMN swap deal with Holding going to Leeds getting traction according to fan sites.

El Duderino

Ben White - AMN swap deal with Holding going to Leeds getting traction according to fan sites.

I could actually live with that.

I just get ptsd from the Mustafi deal. Incredible how Valencia is getting liquidated when there were suckers like us to be taken advantage off. Absolute daylight robbery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom