• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

**** him off and buy Soler then. Better player and Valencia are imploding.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Real Madrid still want cash in seem they only interested to send him on loan if we pay more than what we paid last year

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You would spend 40m on Ings? One year younger than Laca? Doesnt make sense to me. Would rather Edouard at 30mish.

One year younger than Laca but pretty much guarantees you 15+ league goals a season now he's fit. He is an elite goal scorer and works his socks off for the team.

Edouard currently is just another player from the Scottish league that may or may not work. Ings is a bonafide goalscorer in the prem.

Manberg

Predator
Just buy him Raul. Stop fishing for loan deals and get a move on.

And the thread should be Dani Ceballos (In), not Out.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
We should be able to take him permanent. His stock hasn't risen that much as he only started blossoming late in the season. Can't see anyone forking big money for him.

Don't believe Zidane will play him either. If we don't bite Madrid will loan him somewhere in Spain eventually.

20-30m should be sufficient imo. They will pick up two Spanish talents from La Liga for that money which they can sell for more profit later.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Just buy him Raul. Stop fishing for loan deals and get a move on.

And the thread should be Dani Ceballos (In), not Out.

I'm not sure it's that simple. We need straight cash for Partey's release clause. And usually transfers are paid in instalments.

So likely we need to sell first if Real won't loan him. Loan with an option/obligation to buy makes sense, too bad Real wants cash.

Manberg

Predator
I'm not sure it's that simple. We need straight cash for Partey's release clause. And usually transfers are paid in instalments.

So likely we need to sell first if Real won't loan him. Loan with an option/obligation to buy makes sense, too bad Real wants cash.

We have the cash to buy Ceballos and to buy Partey's release clause. Players can be sold later to generate more cash. It's better to make sales after buying, otherwise clubs would think we have money and demand higher fees.

drippin

We have the cash to buy Ceballos and to buy Partey's release clause. Players can be sold later to generate more cash. It's better to make sales after buying, otherwise clubs would think we have money and demand higher fees.

So you know Arsenal's finances with certainty? "We have the cash", sounds very simple then.

What about buying a player so other teams know we have to get rid of deadwood, because they take wages and are surplus?

I think they have to make the deals in tandem behind the scenes.

Manberg

Predator
So you know Arsenal's finances with certainty? "We have the cash", sounds very simple then.

What about buying a player so other teams know we have to get rid of deadwood, because they take wages and are surplus?

I think they have to make the deals in tandem behind the scenes.

I know that we have the highest ticket prices in Europe. I know that the club owner has a $8 billion net worth and that he can easily be able to fund Arsenal's transfers if he wanted to. I don't need to know the details.

drippin

I know that we have the highest ticket prices in Europe. I know that the club owner has a $8 billion net worth and that he can easily be able to fund Arsenal's transfers if he wanted to. I don't need to know the details.

"I don't need to know the details, we have cash."

Do you realize you need to know the details to know if we have the cash? That Kroenke stuff is totally wishful thinking looking at the past.

I find it amusing that people here suggest that things are as easy in real life as FIFA or FM.

Without knowing the details you suggest our management is incompetent and just playing around offering a loan deal this year (when we need many transfers) rather than buying permanently.

Manberg

Predator
Without knowing the details you suggest our management is incompetent and just playing around offering a loan deal this year (when we need many transfers) rather than buying permanently.

Well you're right there. That's exactly it.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
That above team isnt what a particularly want. It's what I think we will ultimately have based on a few things. Xhaka is a fav of everyones.

Willian probably wasnt signed to be on the bench. If so what is the point?

Unless we move Auba centre forward which I dont see Arteta doing then we only have a certain number of spaces.

I for one have said I'd prefer Buendia than Coutinho on loan. However I think hes the one you put in front of say Xhaka and Partey. Willian would have to go on the wing or bench.

Willian has played a quite a bit over the years in mdfield, especially right. I'd say hes probably a better midfielder than left winger but I havent watched a whole lot of Chelsea over the last couple of years. I dont think you lose the skills that much. He would probably have less ground to cover in midfield as well. I wouldnt be surprised to see him either left wing or in midfield though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom