• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Just heard a new rumor about Özil's situation listening to the most recent Tuesday Club podcast. Davies mentioned that there were rumors going around that Özil didn't want to wear the Black Lives Matter shirt nor did he want to take the knee. First I've heard such rumors to be honest.

That was going around twitter a few months ago. The thing is there was an almost identical rumor about him refusing to wear rainbow laces in regards to explaining a previous mystery absence.

He has transformed from an "assist machine" to a "myth machine"

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
That was going around twitter a few months ago. The thing is there was an almost identical rumor about him refusing to wear rainbow laces in regards to explaining a previous mystery absence.

He has transformed from an "assist machine" to a "myth machine"
Didn't see those rumors going around either. Thanks. Interesting if there's any element of truth to them.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Just heard a new rumor about Özil's situation listening to the most recent Tuesday Club podcast. Davies mentioned there were rumors going around that Özil didn't want to wear the Black Lives Matter shirt nor did he want to take the knee. First I've heard such rumors to be honest.

Would still be odd if the reason not to play. We have seen F1 drivers not all participating & atleast a couple of NBA players.

865b7865c3b21f2035855817ec80c81a56159e30.jpg

SOC6OLB7KJFKZMZJAFPGI32LGM.jpg

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Would still be odd if the reason not to play. We have seen F1 drivers not all participating & atleast a couple of NBA players.

865b7865c3b21f2035855817ec80c81a56159e30.jpg

SOC6OLB7KJFKZMZJAFPGI32LGM.jpg
He would've been the only EPL player not to do it from all accounts. Don't think the club wanted to deal with that.

Edit: Retracted.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Just heard a new rumor about Özil's situation listening to the most recent Tuesday Club podcast. Davies mentioned there were rumors going around that Özil didn't want to wear the Black Lives Matter shirt nor did he want to take the knee. First I've heard such rumors to be honest.

@American_Gooner @Furious

:facepalm:

Those Arsenal fans are stooping to a new low.

They might want him out which is understandable but to create these false accusations isn’t the way to tackle it especially since Özil backs the movement.

Shocking stuff.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
:facepalm:

Those Arsenal fans are stooping to a new low.

They might want him out which is understandable but to create these false accusations isn’t the way to tackle it especially since Özil backs the movement.

Shocking stuff.

Not shocking at all, Twitter is rumor whisper central. False information being passed off as fact about all manner of people 24/7. Might not even of been an Arsenal fan who started it.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Fantasy time. Pirlo wants Juve to play sexy football and keep C. Ron happy so he makes bringing in Özil a priority.

Reality, we take Ramsey back on loan and have 700k a week sitting on the bench injured underneath an umbrella.

Özil isn't going anywhere.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Is there any indication Özil is leaving?

Doubt it. Paying 18M now to get rid makes no sense at all to me.

Could be a chance we’re f*cked with injuries next year and we’d instead have paid him a wage to not be at the club rather than use him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom