• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions Quarter-Finals (Aug 12-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,772
  • Views 63,276

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Anyone remember Flamini coming off the bench against Barcelona and he conceded a penalty less than a minute later?

Beautiful stuff.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Anyone remember Flamini coming off the bench against Barcelona and we conceded a penalty less than a minute later?

Beautiful stuff.

My boy Coq showing Robben on his left foot, tears in my eyes!

Very fitting that our last Champions League game, was a 5-1 hammering :lol:

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Anyone remember Flamini coming off the bench against Barcelona and he conceded a penalty less than a minute later?

Beautiful stuff.
I was watching the game at a friend's house and as soon as I saw Flamini coming on, I said he's getting sent off or gives a penalty and the guys started laughing as soon as he did it.
As an Arsenal fan you knew that about him or when Silvestre/Squillaci came on. They were all bad luck talismans.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Don't get why the big Italian clubs didn't/don't move for Gasperini.

Atalanta are on a neat trajectory. Keep qualifying for the CL, good footie -> more money, can keep players or sign decent replacements

If they keep this up for 2 or 3 more seasons they might to be able settle as a Top 4 club in Italy.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Absolutely can not get enough of these PSG failures.

Ligue 1 was never great but it’s even worse now, playing a team worth a billion pounds to batter plumbers from Evian and Toulouse and get turned over by any half decent side in Europe.

Banter stuff.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Atalanta are on a neat trajectory. Keep qualifying for the CL, good footie -> more money, can keep players or sign decent replacements

Juventus hiring first Sarri and then Pirlo rather than him. Bizarre.

They’re a well ran team though, they’d tried to innovate the club through its academies and scouting a few years back.

Worked off well ahead of schedule though.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I always like the underdogs but I kinda wanted to see Neymar succeed, oh well, if Atalanta can keep this up - they deserve it!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

If they keep this up for 2 or 3 more seasons they might to be able settle as a Top 4 club in Italy.
Not suited for big jobs he dont like to play with too much pressure on him and want time to build team you can see His work with Genoa and now Atalanta but when he asked Inter for time he got sacked in few months lol

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not long left for Tuchel. I can’t wait for this...

46f.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom