• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What Raul signings are they playing ahead of? Torreira and Guendouzi are Mislintat signings and Mari doesn’t even play the same side as Mustafi.

It was Raul contacts and him travelling across the world that completed the Torreira deal. I posted the link, he was the driving force.

Xhaka and Mustafi, the guys being picked ahead of signings made by Raul.

Gallas who was one of the best defenders in the PL and forced to leave Chelsea. All the other signings you mentioned that basically cost nothing and were squad fillers.

Oh youuuuu.
Talk about desperately clutching at straws. :rofl: half of them were first choice defenders for us. Xhaka mustafi gervinho denilson were also first choice for at least a season.
Such a sad little life you live gagging deep. Such a sad angry little man :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's amazing how so many new posters immediately attack GDeep.

Like how after only a few minutes after a baby deer is born, it knows everything it needs to survive...nature is as beautiful as it is mysterious.

I've always been here. Like palpatine in the new star wars, lve been pulling strings on here before many of you were even members. Sometimes I've been on here, since the old days of Anthony G. And for many years I've hidden in the shadows and lurked.

But usually I come back to tell GaggingDeep to shut the **** up

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Most of them probably lurk for ages and then get the urge to sign up just to call him a ****.

Can confirm. Only started posting last year, but joined almost ten years ago. instantly recognized this. Easily one of the most repulsive creatures on here

Reactions: A_G

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
This one feels like those summers when we all knew players we needed and we went whole transfer without a signing
It's amazing how so many new posters immediately attack GDeep.

Like how after only a few minutes after a baby deer is born, it knows everything it needs to survive...nature is as beautiful as it is mysterious.

Many years ago, I used to live in the lobby. You couldn't post but only in lobby until you reach certain number of posts. I think that account got banned or something because I couldn't use it anymore. Then I got this one.

I learned that people doesn't like Indian people, so @GDeep™ is always disliked for some who doesn't like Indians. I like Indian food.

Gunner-Union

What would yves bassouma cost ? Thought he’s looked very good as a dm and pl proven, athletic and strong and decent with the ball but still young and can get better. If we got him as a dm we could spend more on an AM. Does foul quite a bit and gets cards

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
This one feels like those summers when we all knew players we needed and we went whole transfer without a signing

Many years ago, I used to live in the lobby. You couldn't post but only in lobby until you reach certain number of posts. I think that account got banned or something because I couldn't use it anymore. Then I got this one.

I learned that people doesn't like Indian people, so @GDeep™ is always disliked for some who doesn't like Indians. I like Indian food.
I agree/disagree to a comment regardless of which country a poster is from. To be honest, I don’t even know where are they from.
Keep calm and curry on.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant

I might have disagreed on a few points that GDeep has posted in the past, but I’m sure his is a good person.
Let’s shake our right hands. And be nice to each other.

Last edited:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Bissouma ay? Would be the sort of shrewd PL buy I'd expect the club to make in our situation.

Hopefully not instead of Partey but I feel like we are after a deeper player now Ceballos may not return.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Chelsea owe Abromovich about a billion, done a similar thing. Just because its owed doesn't mean you pay it straight back.

KSE restructured existing loans into interest free ones, Abramovic has given the club new interest free loans. Multiple times, literally putting new money into the club. So while technically the same, in reality very much different. But it is true that, unlike for example FSG at 'Pool, Abramovic hasn't converted any of the loans into equity which means he hasn't actually fully invested his money into the club. He can call in any portion of the loan at any time with an 18-month notice. Not exactly an ideal situation. Anyways, my original comment was addressing the idea that we buy Havertz because Kroenke is worth $8bn. Not happening unless Kroenke actually boosts up our transfer budget with a loan or some other financial instrument. He doesn't have a history of doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom