• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sergio Reguilon

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
No opinion on a weirdo criminal like Kia toying with a club like Arsenal?

Is he toying with Arsenal or are the media putting two and two together and just linking us with all of his clients?

You cant really say much until his players have actually signed for us my friend. Willian and Reguilion for £22M ain't half bad though.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Reguilon is actually a very good player, one of the few on Kia's roster who'd actually be a good get. Problem is, it's not really a position of need for us right now. Tierney is one of our most dependable players and a huge asset on our left hand side, and while Kolasinac is terrible most of the time, he's an adequate back-up against fodder. If Reguilon was happy with slim pickings then cool I guess but it shouldn't be on the cards.

If he was a RB I'd be more excited.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
We could buy him and loan him out to Burnley. Then sell him to someone for double da money next year. Be like kia.

Impact

Established Member
Reguilon is actually a very good player, one of the few on Kia's roster who'd actually be a good get. Problem is, it's not really a position of need for us right now. Tierney is one of our most dependable players and a huge asset on our left hand side, and while Kolasinac is terrible most of the time, he's an adequate back-up against fodder. If Reguilon was happy with slim pickings then cool I guess but it shouldn't be on the cards.

Agreed except for the bold. Not having this, Kolasinac is awful all of the time. Even against fodder his limitations shine through. We do need a better back-up full back but maybe not this profile and certainly not at this price.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Agreed except for the bold. Not having this, Kolasinac is awful all of the time. Even against fodder his limitations shine through. We do need a better back-up full back but maybe not this profile and certainly not at this price.

It's very tough to shift him without paying a lot of his big wages. Contract until 2022. So to me it looks like we are stuck with him as the backup. It's not the worst situation though, he is okay and Tierney is great.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Listen, I'm being kind to him, please indulge me for a moment :lol: :lol:. I'm not a fan of Kola as a player at all.

I agree, Reguilon is not the guy I'd bring in as a back-up though, we're not City to be stockpiling players like him. I'd get a young full-back (i.e. younger than Tierney) who can rotate with him e.g. Rico Henry.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

We're not in a position to be paying a player like kola 100kpw

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
I have been shouting for Reguilon for a long time. Would have get him at a much cheaper price back then.

Love Arteta.
It seems Arteta sees football in a similar way as mine. He is my only hope to get Arsenal to play the football style I love!!! Thank you God!!! I have been waiting this for years and years!!!

The players linked are the exact style of players I wanted. (Some are a bit old and past their peak. But I understand, we have financial constraints. They are relatively cheaper. But at least the style of player is correct.)

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom