• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions Quarter-Finals (Aug 12-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,772
  • Views 63,234

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Lodi been diving all game. Somebody needs to give him a proper tackle to whine about.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is a proper ref

Not like what we get in the PL

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I don't normally do this, but I have a Welsh mate who works tending sheeps in a farm for some of the Atleti higher ups and he told me we're going in hard for Thomas Partey. Been on his case since last season apparently.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Leipzig need a little more quality up front. Deadly side otherwise.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I don't normally do this, but I have a Welsh mate who works tending sheeps in a farm for some of the Atleti higher ups and he told me we're going in hard for Thomas Partey. Been on his case since last season apparently.

Hmmm suspect.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Was he going in hard on the sheep too?

Latest posts

Top Bottom