• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian Joins Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Shameful lack of gifs in this. Summary of what’s going through peoples minds.

Me:

Q66p.gif

Bum squad:

tenor.gif

Usual suspects:

yeudMjMQHNuX5JKuoLiXsDq0sNM58xs7bHkt-JuybSfB6CJSDTLfEtDVXsgUi5EYiik5HFk55LEl8yLWu8fTSt6Cb1-nFDdU2UjPzIfwbVnq4TunYLaHbzg2OZrL

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm still not fan of this signing but we all should show support to Willian he have big experience in PL also Arteta do want him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"I believe he’s a player that can really make a difference for us, we have been monitoring him for the past few months, we had a clear intention to strengthen in the attacking midfielder and the winger positions [and] he is a player that gives us a lot of versatility, he can play in three or four different positions."

"As well he brings a lot of quality and something that we need, which is winners. He has the experience to win almost everything in the football world but still the ambition to come here and contribute to bring the club where it belongs. "

"It is many of his qualities [that appeal]. One is his ability to play in those tight spaces, his ability to play people through, to unlock, to drive with the ball and create overloads, he is a goal threat as well both in open play and with set pieces. "

...Arteta

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Trying my hardest not to cry right now, just want my Arsenal back.

If you are interested in a frontal lobotomy, i can as a spokesman of the bum squad offer you one. We seem to lead much happier lives on here than you usual suspects

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

"I believe he’s a player that can really make a difference for us, we have been monitoring him for the past few months, we had a clear intention to strengthen in the attacking midfielder and the winger positions [and] he is a player that gives us a lot of versatility, he can play in three or four different positions."

"As well he brings a lot of quality and something that we need, which is winners. He has the experience to win almost everything in the football world but still the ambition to come here and contribute to bring the club where it belongs. "

"It is many of his qualities [that appeal]. One is his ability to play in those tight spaces, his ability to play people through, to unlock, to drive with the ball and create overloads, he is a goal threat as well both in open play and with set pieces. "

...Arteta

They will tell you that Raul has ordered a sniper to point on Arteta's back of the head to read the manuscript they wrote for him.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
For some reason both Chelsea fans and some Arsenal-fans seem to be highlighting his supposedly awful corner kicks. Don`t really understand it, if that`s true just let someone else take them.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Not a signing I would have picked and not inspiring at all.

However he’s been consistent for years and will be filling in positions where we are sorely lacking at the moment. Hopefully I am pleasantly surprised by his contributions.

Welcome Willian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom