• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian Joins Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Meh .. but maybe to balance with Pepe. A senior player who can run around and hustle a bit.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Edu say he part of summer of purchases and sales so let's see I'm expecting overhaul

say yes

forum master baiter
Shameful lack of gifs in this. Summary of what’s going through peoples minds.

Me:

Q66p.gif

Bum squad:

tenor.gif

Usual suspects:

yeudMjMQHNuX5JKuoLiXsDq0sNM58xs7bHkt-JuybSfB6CJSDTLfEtDVXsgUi5EYiik5HFk55LEl8yLWu8fTSt6Cb1-nFDdU2UjPzIfwbVnq4TunYLaHbzg2OZrL
@rich 1990 and his mates are pleased with this
tenor.gif

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
One of chelsea's best three players this season and up there in the league as one of top players for chances created. Coming off his highest goal scoring season for Chelsea.

Willian will shine for Arsenal, i was right about Ceballos being a success and Ramsey not be good enough for us or Juventus and I will be proven right again.

MikeVinna

Established Member
£220k a week would be ridiculous. But I wont out it past us to do it.

I don’t care about the money, though. I just hope he proves his worth.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
great bussines by Arteta. Mikel proved me many times he understands football, and this move just adds to it.
Excited

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
But I'm not talking about his ability, how could I be when I said he might be decent but then said he's a complete waste of money in the same sentence.

I'm talking about his age, potential decline, fit, and the fact that he's not the profile of player we should be going for if we're serious about rebuilding.

"Potential decline" he will probably start declining in his third year in which he'll be mostly used as a sub. He had his best season in a Chelsea shirt last year, he's a fine wine. No reason for him to not flourish here centrally.

If we are serious about rebuilding Willian is just one part of a 5 piece jigsaw this summer.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

When you see rubbish like Ramsey sit on the injury table for 400k a week at Juve, 220k is nothing for a far superior player in Willian.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
If he shows as much enthusiasm for Arteta and his project as Luiz, then he has my full support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom