• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian Joins Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Great addition for free, from rivals. Versatile like Arteta says.

I have read the Chelsea forum topic and many posters say they would have liked to keep him as a substitution.

Welcome! Wouldn't have thought he comes to rivals, but I take it. Now onwards to the real transfers.
He’s not free, we’re paying a wage and a sign on fee.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

EfXuuPGXYAAB2dS

:lol::lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You can either be optimistic and wait until he flops then be disappointed or you be disappointed wait till he flops then still be disapointed.

End result is that the optimists will have been happy for at least a little bit while you've just been miserable the whole time.:lol:

Willian isn't a cast-off tbh, they just didn't want to give him three years which is understandable, they're stronger on the wings than we are.

Thin line between optimism and delusion.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Just a few things for doubters.

Willian, last season in the premier league, had a chance creation per minute ranking higher than Jack Grealish and TAA. Sitting behind KDB who was far superior to anyone else in the league of course.

Willian has contributed to at least 20 G/A every season for the past 5 years in a Chelsea shirt. Except one season where he played 1900 minutes but managed 17 goal contributions. He averages 20 a season over all comps.

Willian is a big game player, never hides and often contributes in bigger games.

Fantastic signing.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He'll probably be a starter for the 1st season, bit part player in the 2nd and wasted by the 3rd. Hope we sell him for a small fee after the 2.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Just because @OnlyOne and I would actually get on in person unlike you and basically anyone. Stop hating.

I don't even know what morris dancing is, **** off. ****.

Trust, this is a conversation AM ain't ready for.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Cech will save us 10 points a season.

Remember everyone was saying that when we got him?

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom