• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian Joins Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Why are people so pressed about a free signing our rivals wanted to keep?

Genuinely laughing at the fume in here. If he wasn’t a Kia client you’d all be buzzing.

Because it doesn't fit the narrative, Chelsea wanted Cech and Luiz to stay as well but for the purpose of having something to moan/troll about all three are 'rejects' they no longer had any use for.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Last season for Chelsea he was basically 32 and scored 9 goals and assisted 7 in the league.

Certain mans telling me they don't want that at their club de futbol.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
How many of those 9 were penalties? 4 i think. Wow.

Bruno is banging in pens for fun do you not rate him either?

What about Willian having a better chance creation per minute than Grealish and TAA? Second to only KDB. Does that not interest you? Something we lack, something willian offers. No?

GDeep™

League is very weak

What about Willian having a better chance creation per minute than Grealish and TAA? Second to only KDB. Does that not interest you? Something we lack, something willian offers. No?
I think Bruno has been generally poor. Gives the ball away too much, spamming shots, the penalties are helping him out.

Before lockdown Grealish had 1 goal contribution every 2 games, in a poor villa team. Great numbers, Willian in his career has never done that.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Although Bruno Penandes is winning the penalties too by dropping down easily in the box.

I’d love a player like that at Arsenal, we need more pens.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not the biggest fan of this transfer but that’s more than your boy Özil has managed in the last two seasons tbf.
Because your boy Raul has gone to war with him. Until 2018 Özil was racking up assists quicker than anyone in PL history.

roz

Fake News Merchant
xOXT99TBUgROWqbDvIoCvqogTo1.jpg
Always thought Onlyone was black for some reason

dbig

He'll be ok for half a season and **** for the rest of his time here.

Hope the Hale End lads don't get discouraged by "experienced signings" like this and step up because we will need them more than ever.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I think Bruno has been generally poor. Gives the ball away too much, spamming shots, the penalties are helping him out.

Before lockdown Grealish had 1 goal contribution every 2 games, in a poor villa team. Great numbers, Willian in his career has never done that.
He's Still second to only kdb though. He might just add something to the team. Or do you think he will be pure ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom