• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian Joins Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He's Still second to only kdb though. He might just add something to the team. Or do you think he will be pure ****?
Bruno? No he’s good, but he can’t control or dictate a game, I thought he would’ve been a better passer.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Haha Slough? Show me some respect, I'm like one of the most local Arsenal fans on this forum.
You’d have to defeat me for that title.

Well until I got my mortgage with my wife and kid in Hertfordshire. Grew up around Holloway Road though.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
manars11reu_1390827i.jpg

#MakeTwelveGreatAgain

Wtf, is Lauren wearing a ring in that picture?

GDeep™

League is very weak
You dont rate the chances created stat?
Not really. A two yard pass to an attacker who dribbles past two players to score or shoot is considered a created chance or an assist.

Spamming crosses is chances created.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Few of the usual bum squad struggling to get their head around the fact that the manager they can't stop rimming has specifically requested Willian the board followed it up by getting him and backing the manager.

You don't have to rate Willian, but this is Arteta's guy.
They'll just say that he wasn't Arteta's preferred signing (which is stupid because his preferred signing would be Neymar by that logic) and come with no proof to back it up.

They'll also say people are celebrating the signing when at most people are saying he's a good player. They don't even deny he's a good player, they just want to complain.

They'll compare him to Luiz and Cech who were both cast-offs while Willian had offers from Chelsea, Arsenal, Inter Miami and Barcelona.

They'll then criticise him for not putting in 8/10 performances every game when he's being bought to supplement our attack not carry it.

I'm all for the banter but they're getting a bit annoying now, acting like we have some divine right to sign the best players when we haven't been in the CL for like three years.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
They'll just say that he wasn't Arteta's preferred signing (which is stupid because his preferred signing would be Neymar by that logic) and come with no proof to back it up.

They'll also say people are celebrating the signing when at most people are saying he's a good player. They don't even deny he's a good player, they just want to complain.

They'll compare him to Luiz and Cech who were both cast-offs while Willian had offers from Chelsea, Arsenal, Inter Miami and Barcelona.

They'll then criticise him for not putting in 8/10 performances every game when he's being bought to supplement our attack not carry it.

I'm all for the banter but they're getting a bit annoying now, acting like we have some divine right to sign the best players when we haven't been in the CL for like three years.

You’re already making excuses for him :lol:

Cech and Luiz were cast off while Willian isn’t? This logic is weird. They were all players surplus to requirements at Chelsea that wanted to stay in London, since we’re Chelsea’s retirement home we took em in.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wished we signed the players Chelsea are after like Ziyech instead of the players they're getting rid of to fit the new signings in.

If we're signing old Brazilians I'd rather we went for Fernandinho.
Chelsea are better than us and have more money than us.

You lot are starting to annoy me complaining about signings that we just can't make. Let's just go sign Neymar and Sancho then.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Chelsea are better than us and have more money than us.

You lot are starting to annoy me complaining about signings that we just can't make. Let's just go sign Neymar and Sancho then.

Sorry I don’t want my club to be Washed Up FC. You can be happy with all these squad signings we’re doing but I can’t find any excitement from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom