• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Are people purposely ignoring this rumour was started by a gerbil or is this thread full of Dr Dolittle’s?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Are people purposely ignoring this rumour was started by a gerbil or is this thread full of Dr Dollitle’s?
The gerbil seems to be rated though? The investigation into the transfer is true and confirmed by ESPN etc. So Raul is under some sort of scrutiny.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You going to go and support Almeria when Raul goes there?
Unlike you, I'm interested in the fact. I wouldn't cream my pants yet if I was you. I'd actually wait for a reliable info to come out before jumping to conclusions

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Thing is, how does a massive deal go through like that without any of Korenke's guys looking at the details? Not sure I believe it does

Perhaps something has made Kroenke realise Raul isn't one his guys and is skimming

roz

Fake News Merchant
Özil right now
giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think all this because of the Article by Alex Shaw earlier this morning he saying the club investigation the pepe deal and we might over spent to buy him.

Sadly Arsenal fans stupid with low IQ on twitter and this became a thing.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Unlike you, I'm interested in the fact. I wouldn't cream my pants yet if I was you. I'd actually wait for a reliable info to come out before jumping to conclusions
The investigation into the transfer is confirmed. So Raul is feeling the heat anyway. Something is off.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom