• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Partey will join Arsenal this summer on a 4 year deal, Arsenal will pay 50m euros. Done deal according to the Bell.

giphy.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Bro where does he get his info ??

I can't remember what he said exactly, but I swear it was from an agent or someone close to the deal. Sorry if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure he said something along those lines.

For now I have no reason to disbelieve it. We will see in the coming week if its true.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
At the end of the day, I'm still somewhat confident we can get a deal done but I still won't take AFCbell srsly. I wish I just knew where he gets info from thats all.. Weird that the most reliable source for Arsenal transfers tweets in arabic

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
At the end of the day, I'm still somewhat confident we can get a deal done but I still won't take AFCbell srsly. I wish I just knew where he gets info from thats all.. Weird that the most reliable source for Arsenal transfers tweets in arabic

What else has he been reliable on? I dont know anything about him, her, they!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So it say 4 years contract agreed and we'll pay 50m full cash and he won't play for A.Madrid again.

So let's see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom