• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions Quarter-Finals (Aug 12-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,772
  • Views 63,258

Keplaz

Are Bayern being a bit over hyped here? I suppose the commentators s*ck off anyone having a half decent performance.

I'll be interested to see how they look against City.
They have been clinical. Barca is an aging side with no athleticism. City still need to beat Lyon.

AmsterdamGunner

We need the fitness trainer from Bayern, they look so much fitter than Barcelona or any other team I have seen this season, they could play another game tonight if they needed to.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

What a ****ing brutal footballer Serge Gnabry is. I'm not sure I'll ever get over seeing such a ****ing killer talent play and shine for Arsenal at age 18-19 and then move on thanks to Wenger and Pulis cocking it up.

But man is he a ****ing powerhouse. Always makes the right decision in the final third, he's got the Kroos German AI for midfield decisions in the final third, besides from being a brutal talent.

Yeah I was p*ssed at the time and I'm even more enraged now.

I don't think I ever forgave Wenger for Gnabry and Szczesny.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
This is one of the most pathetic performances I’ve seen in a cl ko game.. Not even about just the scoreline.. Barca is completely finished as a team, need a massive rebuild
Not exaggerating, might very well be the worst performance I've ever seen at this stage of the CL. Including smaller clubs like Schalke vs United.

Even our batterings to the likes of Bayern, United, Barca, Liverpool, Chelsea haven't been this bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom