• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions Quarter-Finals (Aug 12-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,772
  • Views 63,511

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Lol you serious?

His movement off the ball and finishing is top quality.

You didn’t see the quality he possesses whilst he was playing at Atletico or for France all these years ? Or are you just basing his quality on his time at Barca?

I’m dead serious.

He’s a very limited player. I look at Griezmann and I’ve never seen a €120m player there. Even when we played Atlético a few years back, he was pretty anonymous during the game until Koscielny made a huge **** up and let him through and the second leg, I don’t even remember him playing.

Not my type of forward.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wasn't he pensioned off by AM for being 29 or something?
Untitled.jpg

Most thought he wasn't tbf, can't believe @Rex Banter voted yes tho

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I’m dead serious.

He’s a very limited player. I look at Griezmann and I’ve never seen a €120m player there. Even when we played Atlético a few years back, he was pretty anonymous during the game until Koscielny made a huge **** up and let him through and the second leg, I don’t even remember him playing.

Not my type of forward.

Think he gave the ball away for our goal too.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Wasn't he pensioned off by AM for being 29 or something?
A-M transfer no-no's :

-28 year old players, basically being 29, therefore planning their retirement here

- eating up the playing time of our young guns

- coming from a farmer league

- not being a 21 year old no name who's the flavor of the month on Youtube

- coming from a big team, therefore being a reject

- big wages, which could be better spent on the 21 year old no name because he has a higher ceiling and would improve us massively compared to the x team reject, who's 28 and past it

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They swapped Arthur for a 33 year old Pjanic :lol:

I know Pjanic is still very good but still why did they swap him?
He's a great talent with high ceiling

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They swapped Arthur for a 33 year old Pjanic :lol:

I know Pjanic is still very good but still why did they swap him?
He's a great talent with high ceiling

They greatly miss Raul's astute hand in the transfer market....but according to my sources, Raul may be jobless soon, could see him returning to make Barca great again.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
They greatly miss Raul's astute hand in the transfer market....but according to my sources, Raul may be jobless soon, could see him returning to make Barca great again.
And according to my sources, Ivan the Terrible is looking to come back because the new project at Arsenal is catching his eye more than what's going on at Milan.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom