• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions Quarter-Finals (Aug 12-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,772
  • Views 63,449

GDeep™

League is very weak
What’s this AM thing with age? Most of the time it’s related to the price tag, as a club we can’t afford 30/40M for a 29/30 year old at the end of his career.

Its a finance issue. If we were loaded then it wouldn’t matter.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
The fraud Pique showing some backbone:

"The club needs changes and I'm not talking about the coach, about the players. I don't want to point at anyone. Structurally we needs changes of all kinds, because it is neither the first, nor the second nor the third time.

"The first one to volunteer will be me, if new blood has to come in and change this dynamic I will be the first to go, to step aside.

"Now we have hit rock-bottom. I think we all have to look and reflect internally and decide what is best for Barca, which is the most important thing."

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
What’s this AM thing with age? Most of the time it’s related to the price tag, as a club we can’t afford 30/40M for a 29/30 year old at the end of his career.

Its a finance issue. If we were loaded then it wouldn’t matter.
You're always *****ing about age, ffs. :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Pique “I’ll step aside I’m finished”

Arsenal Mania “Join Arsenal with Willian, Luiz, Cedric”

I’d take Pique here. Him and David Luiz in a high line together.

giphy.gif

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I saw a rumour linking Traore to Bayern...So we could potentially be seeing Alphonso and Traore at fullback and then Sane and Gnabry ahead of them? I'm not even sweaty enough to try that on Fifa ffs.

Top Bottom