• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I just don’t know why Juventus would spend all their money on a midfielder when they can already play Arthur, Bentancur and Rabiot together.

They need a striker, a winger and probably a CB and a full back. Midfield should be bottom of the list.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I just don’t know why Juventus would spend all their money on a midfielder when they can already play Arthur, Bentancur and Rabiot together.

To be fair, Partey would bring in physical/athletic attributes to that midfield that the ones you mentioned don't have, so I can see it.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I see AFCBell has gone from 19k to 22k followers overnight. If this doesnt happen I hope they all leave him!

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

How is that a shock when he’s been completely frozen out of the team and apparently was training with reserves.
Sorry, he had been with the 1st team for a year or 2 & wouldn't be surprised if he ends up getting another chance. I didn't know he'd been training with the reserves. Personally I've wanted to get rid of him for a while though.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Why are all these updates in non English may I ask? I can't translate them either when I click on the link so I've been relying on to read what everyone has said in the other posts haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom