• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You’re believing things are so tough our billionaire owners and mega institution restructured and sacked a guy over a few hundred thousand, that’s the massive leap here.
At first look it wasn’t a good look but on deeper inspection I don’t think things are as sinister as they appear.

Apparently Edu has been kinda taking a lead on the streamlining process as he’s determined to save every penny.

People in and around club including former employees have been very vocal about how bloated we are at executive level. One of the common critisms of our current regime is that you just don’t know who’s in charge.

Our gate receipts make up almost a 3rd of our total revenue, a larger share compared to many other clubs. That’s gone until further notice. Streamlining as much as we can to stay competitive makes perfect sense.

I know it exciting to speculate on a scandal but maybe things are just what people say they are?

GDeep™

League is very weak
I know it exciting to speculate on a scandal but maybe things are just what people say they are?
The big news really starts to filter out the days and weeks after news like this, so wait and see I guess as I’m struggling to side with the streamlining angle.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The big news really starts to filter out the days and weeks after news like this, so wait and see I guess as I’m struggling to side with the streamlining angle.
Both sides are plausible. I had Raul down as a dodgy customer for a while, but I have to be honest the evidence for reasons behind his departure are sorely lacking at the moment.

Let’s see though. My gut instinct says I’m glad Raul is out personally. We’ve lost our way post Wenger it has to be said.

Redundancies, Agents knowing the club structure and speaking freely on internal matters, signing washed up Brazilians- this is so far removed from anything I’ve seen in almost 30 years of following the club. We’re still sh*t on top of all the dodgy stuff that’s the painful thing.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
What is going on at the club?

Wenger
Emery
Sven
Gazidis
Sir Chips
Cagigo and other scouts

and now Raul?

This is like a long drawn out red wedding. Is Josh at home humming the Rains of Castamere?

akk07rxq5gkz.jpg

source.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
Would love Arteta and Wenger to go for a coffee or even a glass of wine sometime.

Wenger could talk about what he’s been up to in his retirement, and Arteta could try and explain some of the ways in which football has developed since 2005.
You @yousif_arsenal @field442 @UpTheGunnerz, now @Oxeki can all meet up for a paella in the memories of Raul and Emery.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
I'm pretty shocked about this decision. Something bad has cleary happened behind the scenes for it to be such a sudden departure. In some ways though it may be better for us in the long run. If you have Raul there, why would you need Edu and vice versa.... Time will tell...

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Can someone make a thread, "The People vs Ivan Gazidis"

How much has that man screwed us over?

Piss poor commercial deals
Hired Emery
Hired this charlatan who might have actually taken money from the club
Then ****s off with a golden handshake to boot.

Was he working for Sp**s all along? A Sp**s fan couldn't have done a better job if they tried.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom