• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

TornadoTed

Established Member
I'm fine with any restructure. We have been gradually falling behind in pretty much every department for the years.

I have said it many times, I truly believe we can't really move forward as a club until next summer anyway when we finally rid ourselves of a load of boat anchors, Özil, Mustafi, Sokratis etc. Next summer all ghosts of the past will be gone. Best get the restructure sorted now, give it 12 months to bed in and be fine tuned and go hard from next summer as a leaner and meaner club.

As far as I'm concerned any success this season coming is a bonus.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Its Rauls fault for giving Mustafi and Sokratis those contracts? I mean hes gone for whatever reasons but don't blame everything on the bloke ffs

Luiz, Sok and Mustafi all out of contract next summer sign a proper CB now ffs
We don't need Luiz or Mari. Buy a quality CB to go with Saliba, Gabriel if you want but I haven't seen play at Lille, and then we have Holding, Chambers, Sok and Mustafi as back up. Wasted wages. That's on Raul feeding Kia.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We don't need Luiz or Mari. Buy a quality CB to go with Saliba, Gabriel if you want but I haven't seen play at Lille, and then we have Holding, Chambers, Sok and Mustafi as back up. Wasted wages. That's on Raul feeding Kia.

Again dont wanna argue but I think this is fitting in with your opinion on certain things.

I would personally prefer to have Luiz and Mari over Holding, Mustafi and Sokratis.

GDeep™

League is very weak
So not quite the unceremonious sacking that was first reported then. All very civil and genuinely amicable.
Power struggle with Arteta according to latest sources. The real info will come out as the days and weeks pass.

Something has stunk up the place for the club to dump him after 2 years and restructure again. Finishing 8th wouldn’t have helped either.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Whilst I, obviously, have no problem with sacking people involved in corruption the thing that doesn't add up is wasn't it common knowledge that he was dodgy as f*ck when we employed him?
Wasn't he at the centre of that Neymar deal , they gave his parents about £30m ffs.

Surely common sense suggests that you don't employ someone like this if you are going to investigate transfers, it's like hiring Harry Redknapp, you just expect money to go missing.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Whilst I, obviously, have no problem with sacking people involved in corruption the thing that doesn't add up is wasn't it common knowledge that he was dodgy as f*ck when we employed him?
Wasn't he at the centre of that Neymar deal , they gave his parents about £30m ffs.

Surely common sense suggests that you don't employ someone like this if you are going to investigate transfers, it's like hiring Harry Redknapp, you just expect money to go missing.
Who hired him, Ivan? It’s quite something when a lawyer is sent in to investigate your work and you’re “let go” not long after.

This was a blatant sacking.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Gdeep is right. Was quite clearly Raul being sacked. Tim Lewis went in, saw dodgy goings on and told the Kroenkes who got rid of him.

We are becoming a smaller organisation by number, hence why we have let so many people at the club go within the past month.

Vinai latest interview is interesting.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sums up our mess pretty well.

Kroenke's have taken their eye off the ball. It was all too easy for them with Wenger, constant top 4, champions league, good income stream, shares rising. money in the bank. All for relatively little investment compared to the likes of Chelsea, United and City.

But even if the fans hadn't taken Wenger out in a ramped up 2 year campaign, he was in his late 60s anyway and they should have been planning properly for his retirement, having seen the shambles at United when a top manager leaves.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Power struggle with Arteta according to latest sources. The real info will come out as the days and weeks pass.

Something has stunk up the place for the club to dump him after 2 years and restructure again. Finishing 8th wouldn’t have helped either.
Its hard to work out tbh. It’s like everyone’s bipolar at Arsenal at the moment.

Brett

It's confusing,

So Edu identifies players
Huss Famhy negotiates
Vinai oks the financial side
Why do we need more additions?

Top Bottom