• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nom de Plume

"When we speak in the tone of those who are sure of the advent of Thomas Partey, this goes back to the solid foundation on which we rely on our news related to this file. Some followers and readers tell us that your "credibility is at stake" if the deal does not succeed. We tell them: Our source is reliable and we would not have spoken if it hadn't been. It is a matter of time, God willing."

Inshallah ?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Seems like Bell believes in his sauce, question is, is his source. reliable?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The good thing is even if its temporary if we activate that release clause it means Kroenke's are helping out. No way we have £45M straight cash to sign one player during a pandemic.

After sales I think the money will get put back into Kroenke account but this is a big summer that needs big investment from the Kroenke's.

Give us money for signings now and then get it paid back towards the end of the window, win win for everyone.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
The good thing is even if its temporary if we activate that release clause it means Kroenke's are helping out. No way we have £45M straight cash to sign one player during a pandemic.

After sales I think the money will get put back into Kroenke account but this is a big summer that needs big investment from the Kroenke's.

Give us money for signings now and then get it paid back towards the end of the window, win win for everyone.

Kroenke will not invest in the club. Put the crack pipe down.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Kroenke will not invest in the club. Put the crackpipe down.

I mean if we sign Gabriel and Partey within the next two weeks without making sales then Kroenke has given us money even if temporary, you can't deny that no matter what your agenda is.

Also seems like Atletico are trying to go for replacements now, Allan and Roca linked.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
I mean if we sign Gabriel and Partey within the next two weeks without making sales then Kroenke has given us money even if temporary, you can't deny that no matter what your agenda is.

Also seems like Atletico are trying to go for replacements now, Allan and Roca linked.

We are still a rich club.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off

Allan going to Everton or Dortmund

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
We are, because of the owner... We are down a lot of money and could be down even more through next season. You have to plan in advance for these things, our wage bill is around 250M which gets paid through the club and what money the club make.

I know that you are one of Stans toyboys and i tell you: He will not pay the release clause.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I know that you are one of Stans toyboys and i tell you: He will not pay the release clause.

Okay dialsquare cheers for that, any more info you have for things we will and wont do this window?

All i said was IF we activate Partey's clause Kroenke is probably putting that cash or some cash into it. But for some reason you jumped on it? Bit weird, did somebody do a poo in your cereal?

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Okay dialsquare cheers for that, any more info you have for things we will and wont do this window?

All i said was IF we activate Partey's clause Kroenke is probably putting that cash or some cash into it. But for some reason you jumped on it? Bit weird, did somebody do a poo in your cereal?

I know enough about your idol Stan to conclude that he wont invest a penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom