• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,604
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Garcia thinks he has some say in the matter?
Neither its Aulas who make the decision :lol:. Lyon won't be even in europa next season because they finished this
season in 7th position so maybe they'll be forced to sell some of thier expensive players

Reactions: A_G

Kav

Established Member
It depends on how Covid-19 impacts their finances. Ligue un is set to start in less than 2 weeks and without any crowds. If the financial outlook is bleak, like i suspect it is for most clubs globally, then they will have to sell to ensure t hey have enough cash flow and capital to cover debts, refinance existing obligations, cover projected expenditures, etc.

In short they will have to sell, whether it is Aouar, Dembele, Memphis or Denayer, they will sell.

GoonerBoy19

Dembele and Ouar would be nice and they can have douzi and any 2 of mustafi, holding, sok, elneny and a bag of crisps and a Twix plus cash

The players you are talking about belong to Aulas, you would be lucky to get them for 100-120m combined. Just forget about any swap deal involving our useless players.

First deal reported for Aouar was 44m+douzi which was rejected, they might rate him close to 60-70m for sure. Aulas will definitely try to start a bidding war, he is a typical sales guy.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I keep trying to find a reliable source for this 44M plus Douzi offer but I cant. All Lequipe said was that we offered money plus Douzi they didn't disclose the amount.

Aulas seems to leak all our dealings, or potential deals and offers to Lequipe.

I think Aouar will definitely be sold this summer. And I think £50-55M probably gets him.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I’d be very very surprised if this guy ends up here

You never know. All the players talk. Aouar blatantly knows Saliba, Pepe and Gabriel. We have Europe now, he may see us as a good move. The fact that Edu probably can just call Juninho is a massive plus.

The question is do we go for just Aouar and find a cheaper Partey alternative? Do we trust AMN in midfield? What about Ceballos?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
54m pounds is achievable for us if we managed to sell few players

Think you really have to be quick with Aouar - probably makes sense to stump up the cash we reserved for partey to get this one done and sell for Partey in the process, if we indeed were looking to sign both.

Partey ain't running away from us imo.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Deadline day kinda deal. Will absolutely need to sell some rubbish.

Someone could snap him up sooner tho.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
54m pounds is achievable for us if we managed to sell few players

Yes that why nothing is happening, we need to sell. I'm sure we could bring in either Partey or Aouar without selling but the bigger picture needs player to be sold. Torreira & Guen should be first out, and AMN if we are selling him. These 3 are our most sellable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom