• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Willian passed his medical at Tottenham and afterwards went to Chelsea?

To be fair to Willian he never wanted to go to Tottenham. When no one else bid for him he reluctantly agreed.

Willian continued: "Then we’re going in the van, on the way, get to the training centre, Kia, my agent, is already down there, waiting. I thought it was weird, he was already at the door. Then I got out of the van, he said, ‘we have problems’. I said ‘oh, what happened?’ Then he said ‘Chelsea made an offer’. I said, ‘So make do, I’ll get back in the van, you’ll make do and I’ll go to Chelsea, I will not sign with Tottenham.

So as soon as Chelsea bid he wanted nothing to do with Sp**s. I Liked the part where Levy tries to threatened him but Willian tells him to feck off.

"I stayed there for eight hours in the training centre. Tottenham’s director said ‘I’m going to report you to FIFA, this and that, fans here in England will boo you, this and that’. They made up a lot of things. I got stuck there for eight hours. Then I left and I went straight to meet the Chelsea people to sort the details and sign."

Let's play Aubamawang

He is based in France. Perhaps he's stuck in quarantine. Or perhaps there wasn't enough room on the boat so he's going to have to wait 48hrs for better weather.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
To be fair to Willian he never wanted to go to Tottenham. When no one else bid for him he reluctantly agreed.

Willian continued: "Then we’re going in the van, on the way, get to the training centre, Kia, my agent, is already down there, waiting. I thought it was weird, he was already at the door. Then I got out of the van, he said, ‘we have problems’. I said ‘oh, what happened?’ Then he said ‘Chelsea made an offer’. I said, ‘So make do, I’ll get back in the van, you’ll make do and I’ll go to Chelsea, I will not sign with Tottenham.

So as soon as Chelsea bid he wanted nothing to do with Sp**s. I Liked the part where Levy tries to threatened him but Willian tells him to feck off.

"I stayed there for eight hours in the training centre. Tottenham’s director said ‘I’m going to report you to FIFA, this and that, fans here in England will boo you, this and that’. They made up a lot of things. I got stuck there for eight hours. Then I left and I went straight to meet the Chelsea people to sort the details and sign."
Willian was honest. He didn't take Sp**s for a ride. Immediately that Chelsea offer came in, he went to Chelsea. It's not like Kia was leaking stiff to the media to force Sp**s to increase their offer.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Money talks.

I would actually rate him if he went to Italy for less money but to develop, same way I would understand if he went to United for more money but less assurance of starting.

You have to treat each contract like its your last chance at a big payday. Annoying that he's trying to squeeze us but I get it, I'd do the same.

There's also a 50% chance that this has been done for days and they're leaking all this stuff to try and get better bonuses/clauses.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
He could do well to look at how Malcom is doing at Zenit... He could've been here being subject to great debates from the bum squad and usual suspects while collecting his pay check, but now is stuck in the Russian league waiting for an out.

Gursha

Didn't he do a medical for Everton back in March?

maybe he just likes getting examined....

IMO if he did his medical with us yet didnt sign, it shows he we arent his first choice... like willian with Sp**s...

even tho its weird since he can do medical at multiple clubs and then decide... then why only with us? bahh i dont know.

****ing hate us and transfers...

Chelsea announced werner and zeiych even before the season ended and we are milking a contract extension with aubameyang that its pretty much clear to all he signed... its fun at the start but jesus we know how to suck the life out of the excitement...

I mean even when they announce auba extension i wont be that ecstatic, i will be like " finally this thing is over..."

I think we overdoing all this PR stuff...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Kia is elite :lol:

Just imagining Levy trying to do a bad cop interrogation of Willian for eight hours. Tinpot.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I'm surprised you can talk about another club than Ajax.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom