• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Any news about the fee hopefully at least 25m. Next should be Guendouzi Torreira we'll be in very good position to add quality to the squad.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Same feeling as with Iwobi. Sad that a HG Hale End product is leaving and feel he can still contribute. But I think we must accept good offers for part time players if it means we're getting better players in return.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You also need to remember Partey for me is a bit of a like for like replacement ff we get him. But obviously miles better.

You'd say AMN is better in the RB position but Partey can play there if needed.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Niles made very good choice choosing Wolves he'll suit Nuno team 343 formation and will do well in either wingback sides.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Reckon we'll only get around 20/25 million for him.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I don't want us to sell but selling squad players (which he still is) to sign first 11 players is how it is

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Look how quick we selling Niles the interest in him huge he English we'll get good fee for him similar will happen with Holding you can't say the same with Torreira and Guendouzi.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
There are rumours Arsenal will pay Partey's rc this week, maybe this is the catalyst? Remember reports a few weeks ago stating we had 25m plus Guendouzi rejected...

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The way i see it is it's sell him and get Partey or keep him around and don't. In that case i'd reluctantly sell him.

GunnerShy

Be sad to see him go. Anything less than £25m would frustrate me.

Sad thing is, most these other clowns are no good so can't find a buyer. Probably been his intent to leave for a while now, which would make the Cedric deal make sense.

Only a four year contract?? Unusual. Might be back here in three years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom