• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kysus

That's the attitude that would stop us from signing quality to replace him. 5M ffs.

You are right nobody is going to pay us 5mil for him. Maybe if we dress him up we could shift him to a gypsy circus? People seem to love watching midgets run around aimlessly like their head is caught in a beartrap while maintaining the relaxxed facial expression of a cow chewing grass on beautiful meadows in the austrian alps.

Last edited:

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hes not a bad player and was probably a good player for Emery but limited to what Arteta wants from midfielders. I still want what we paid for him. Hes young and on a long term contract

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Would snap everything above 5mil at this point. Getting rid of him AND getting money for him? Like 2 new signings.
If we lineup with NOTtorreira at Lcm and NOTtorreira at Rcm with a bunch of NOTtorreiras around and a few NOTtorreiras on the bench we basicially already won.

We might just have to at this point, getting him out of the club and making sure he never disgraces the Arsenal shirt again is a bigger priority than getting a decent fee for him. I'm pretty sure getting out of the club alone will be a morale boost to the rest of the squad so they don't have to look at him crying anymore or stand within 2 yards of him in order to receive a pass.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We might just have to at this point, getting him out of the club and making sure he never disgraces the Arsenal shirt again is a bigger priority than getting a decent fee for him. I'm pretty sure getting out of the club alone will be a morale boost to the rest of the squad so they don't have to look at him crying anymore or stand within 2 yards of him in order to receive a pass.
:rofl:

D

Dial Square 1886

What did Torreira do to garner this much hatred lol? At his worst, he's simply been a non-presence.

I know right. Don't quite understand it.

He was fine for the most part.

Would say we have put up with far worse players for longer.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
What did Torreira do to garner this much hatred lol? At his worst, he's simply been a non-presence.

Mixture of his constant bad performances, asking to leave every season, not actually leaving and generally being an unpleasant player to watch with all his diving, crying and falling on the floor.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

My theory, all the supposed “6 feet plus” AM members are bitter that a vertically challenged player is living his best life playing in the Premier League while they have to lie about being taller than him.

Jealousy is a terrible thing.

Manberg

Predator
He hasn’t been as bad as some portrayed him. Emery just happened to use him as a 10, wasting his talents. He wants out of the club, that’s the main reason for selling him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom