• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers (Out)

SK Lation

Kolasinac is worse than average. When both fit, Chambers is closer the the starting XI than him. Far closer. That's why we can talk about the appropriate fee for Chambers whilst trying to work out who would take Kola off us for free...
Agree on Chambers being a better player than Kolasinac but the main reason why we try to load off the Bosnian for free are his hilarious wages. 8 mio/year. No one pays him that plus a fee that anyone here would call "appropiate".

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
That’s my point, Holding hasn’t even been given a chance but Bellerin got 101 excuses.

Albeit for a short period, Bellerin has had a world class purple patch in his time here.

Knob Holding has been consistently ****. You can't polish a turd.

He just looks like a **** human being and a **** footballer. The day he leaves will be the peak of this pandemic for me.

Poverty player.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Albeit for a short period, Bellerin has had a world class purple patch in his time here.

He just looks like a **** human being and a **** footballer. The day he leaves will be the peak of this pandemic for me.

Poverty player.

tenor.gif

Malky

Established Member
What do people actually see in Chambers and Holding? Its always baffled me. How do you watch a top defender for another club, then watch these two and think theyll make it for a club like Arsenal?

Both are really slow, average defenders and average on the ball. If we can get 20/25million for the pair of them then we've done well.
Exactly, imagine these two starting for Liverpool? We'd all be laughing and looking forward to playing against them because we'd know we would score against that CB pairing, same if they were in any top team in the league. So why should be accept such poverty in our squad if we want to improve? If we can get £20M for the two then we take it, run, and don't look back.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Exactly, imagine these two starting for Liverpool? We'd all be laughing and looking forward to playing against them because we'd know we would score against that CB pairing, same if they were in any top team in the league. So why should be accept such poverty in our squad if we want to improve? If we can get £20M for the two then we take it, run, and don't look back.

Yeah, they make excuses for these players and delude themselves into thinking they will potentially make it, then on the other hand wonder why we are **** :lol:

BigPoppaPump

This forum really does have an anti-English bias I noticed. Make 100 excuses for bums like Torreira and Laca but no patience for English players.

Why don’t you all go support whatever your local Danish or Indian team is and leave the English team alone?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
This forum really does have an anti-English bias I noticed. Make 100 excuses for bums like Torreira and Laca but no patience for English players.

Why don’t you all go support whatever your local Danish or Indian team is and leave the English team alone?

Ffs its the other way around :lol:

GoonerBoy19

Why are we selling Sam Greenwood? I thought he was a good player. Looks like Arsenal is trying to raise cash, Calum will be gone soon if that's the case.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners

Poverty player.
spewing hatred on an internet forum says a great deal more about you than your targets

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I agree with this. Its really fashionable to hate on the english players and say they are overrated. Put an accent or two on someones name and things change slightly.

neimad

Not racist Xenophobic, if you don’t like English players don’t support Arsenal simple. There’s plenty of Indian and Scandanavian clubs to follow.

I don't think anyone "doesn't like" English players. They command a higher fee in the transfer market though but I suppose homegrown etc. Chambers is a strange one. I really wanted him to make it here and he had that great season with Fulham. He seems in that in-between Prem and too good for the Championship level bracket to me.

BigPoppaPump

I don't think anyone "doesn't like" English players. They command a higher fee in the transfer market though but I suppose homegrown etc. Chambers is a strange one. I really wanted him to make it here and he had that great season with Fulham. He seems in that in-between Prem and too good for the Championship level bracket to me.

Chambers wasone of our best CBS before the ACL would much prefer him over the likes of Sokratis or Mari. Mustafi’s aerial ability is the only thing that puts him ahead of young Calum.

akhil

Yeah its a bit weird. I always say English players are overrated and underrated at the same time.

I think the overrating happens a lot for the national team players and underrating happens for players from the lower tier clubs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom