• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Lovely how people are dismissing the Fulham and West Ham games like we’ll smash them no matter what team we field. We have no midfield people. Time for a rude awakening.

Not spending a penny on any of it until the club starts to show some ambition.

I usually buy one with our star signing on it for my wife for sex games, we pretend she is married to the star and then have fun.

It used to be a good cause and a way for me to support Arsenal from far away but I have zero faith in how the club is run anymore. You are basically banking on a miracle job from Arteta.

HomeSteak

Established Member
EgbrMcBU0AsoZPy

Our fan base is second to none. A pic from today, getting ready for a photo shoot

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Crazy how everything has ground to a stand still, getting harder not to link it to Raul leaving...

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We have the likes of Torreira and Elneny as our main midfield options going into the new season and people are surprised why we’re moaning ffs.

I seriously worry about our first few fixtures in the PL as I can see us losing ground and then being reactive in the transfer market.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We have the likes of Torreira and Elneny as our main midfield options going into the new season and people are surprised why we’re moaning ffs.

I seriously worry about our first few fixtures in the PL as I can see us losing ground and then being reactive in the transfer market.

Makes me violently ill just thinking about it. Like I'm not moaning, I'm just acknowledging the situation, if we do poorly next season I honestly don't care I'm apathetic toward the whole thing now. I'll be more surprised if do well. But it's amazing people cannot understand how bad it'll be going into the season with our current midfield options.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
https://arseblog.news/2020/08/artet...twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

“You all know he’s a player we’ve been following for a long time and we hope we can get it done.”

Pressed if everything was ok with the deal, the manager continued, “Well everything is ok when both parties sign, the clubs and the players agree terms, and he goes through the medical!

“Sometimes that in the final stages is not as easy as it looks, but again we’re pretty positive that we can do the deal.

“When we get it [the deal done] I will be very pleased. He’s a player we’ve followed and we were determined that he was the right profile for us to improve our squad.

@American_Gooner open the thread?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The thing about losing ground is that the other top sides are going to struggle early on as well. Sp**s, United and Chelsea all have players who are going to miss pre-season because they're either in quarantine or have actually tested positive for COVID-19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom