• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

neimad

Nobody said this would be an easy transfer to make because

ComposedDelightfulAsiaticwildass-max-1mb.gif

Sorry.....I'll get my coat

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The same source who told me on the 8th of August AMN will 100% be gone soon has told me this morning that Thomas Partey will be joining Arsenal. He said a deal will be struck, whether thats the release clause or Laca exchange, within the next few days. The deal will look to be done before the first game of the season.

:Celebration:

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
The same source who told me on the 8th of August AMN will 100% be gone soon has told me this morning that Thomas Partey will be joining Arsenal. He said a deal will be struck, whether thats the release clause or Laca exchange, within the next few days. The deal will look to be done before the first game of the season.

We've got our in-house bellend folks.

say yes

forum master baiter

1. What’s the source?

2. Did the source mention that AMN would 100% be going on the 8th August? Or are they just dropping that in following the news of Wolves bid in an attempt to seem credible?

3. If the source is the BellEnd, why has he changed his story again? He said before that we were 100% paying the release clause. Now Laca might be involved?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
1. What’s the source?

2. Did the source mention that AMN would 100% be going on the 8th August? Or are they just dropping that in following the news of Wolves bid in an attempt to seem credible?

3. If the source is the BellEnd, why has he changed his story again? He said before that we were 100% paying the release clause. Now Laca might be involved?

1. Somebody I know, he used to get Diamond box corp tickets for myself over the past few seasons. Said person received a signed Arsenal shirt when Arsène left and a letter enclosed directly to him. He is very high up in Al Jazeera. An older gentlemen who is regressing quite a bit with his health, but he means well and does get a lot of information.

2. No, on the 8th of August nobody knew what was happening with AMN, no bid had gone in. He said AMN will 100% be leaving, then the bids came in.

3. The source isn't the AFC Bell. They get their info from Partey's PR guy. What the Bell are saying is that Arsenal have said to Partey's camp that we will be paying the release clause. The thing is you have to give the player the money directly for them to do that in Spain. If he's cut his holiday short its for a reason, so expect some movement on it soon. Atletico players aren't due back for another week.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Been trying to get this locked since the only link is less reliable than AFCmole. Other mods have refused and there’s lots of disagreement at the top.

Feel like Raúl.

You aren't even close to being at the top, you are the definition of bottom of the barrel stuff. I'd say pipe down but i cant even see you.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

1. Somebody I know, he used to get Diamond box corp tickets for myself over the past few seasons. Said person received a signed Arsenal shirt when Arsène left and a letter enclosed directly to him. He is very high up in Al Jazeera. An older gentlemen who is regressing quite a bit with his health, but he means well and does get a lot of information.

2. No, on the 8th of August nobody knew what was happening with AMN, no bid had gone in. He said AMN will 100% be leaving, then the bids came in.

3. The source isn't the AFC Bell. They get their info from Partey's PR guy. What the Bell are saying is that Arsenal have said to Partey's camp that we will be paying the release clause. The thing is you have to give the player the money directly for them to do that in Spain. If he's cut his holiday short its for a reason, so expect some movement on it soon. Atletico players aren't due back for another week.

R24 confirmed. What a joke of a post. :rofl:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

This is juicy enough that I don't care if you totally made it up

All aboard the Partey Bus!!!!!

tenor.gif

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Been trying to get this locked since the only link is less reliable than AFCmole. Other mods have refused and there’s lots of disagreement at the top.

Feel like Raúl.

This needs to be locked because it's just giving people false hope. My man Chris Mular's name was dragged through the mud yet some random geezer tweeting in Arabic is reliable all of a sudden? Do me a favour. It only increases the delusion of some in here. Time for the lock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom