• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This needs to be locked because it's just giving people false hope. My man Chris Mular's name was dragged through the mud yet some random geezer tweeting in Arabic is reliable all of a sudden? Do me a favour. It only increases the delusion of some in here. Time for the lock!

If you can't take the heat get out the kitchen.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

1. Somebody I know, he used to get Diamond box corp tickets for myself over the past few seasons. Said person received a signed Arsenal shirt when Arsène left and a letter enclosed directly to him. He is very high up in Al Jazeera. An older gentlemen who is regressing quite a bit with his health, but he means well and does get a lot of information.

2. No, on the 8th of August nobody knew what was happening with AMN, no bid had gone in. He said AMN will 100% be leaving, then the bids came in.

3. The source isn't the AFC Bell. They get their info from Partey's PR guy. What the Bell are saying is that Arsenal have said to Partey's camp that we will be paying the release clause. The thing is you have to give the player the money directly for them to do that in Spain. If he's cut his holiday short its for a reason, so expect some movement on it soon. Atletico players aren't due back for another week.
Nobody believes you, think you need a top poster backing you, it’s all politics on here you’ll see.

I’ll back you mate. My reputation on here is untouchable anyway.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
The same source who told me on the 8th of August AMN will 100% be gone soon has told me this morning that Thomas Partey will be joining Arsenal. He said a deal will be struck, whether thats the release clause or Laca exchange, within the next few days. The deal will look to be done before the first game of the season.

:Celebration:

Oh my God... There is no source ffs. You are a "sports writer", right?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I just wanna log into A-M and see that this thread has grown by like ten pages with an updated thread title. :(

One day bro. I really thought this week was your week as well. Time off work, Gabriel announcement, Auba announcement and Partey clause paid with Aourar in the pipeline.

And here we are, nothing.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

One day bro. I really thought this week was your week as well. Time off work, Gabriel announcement, Auba announcement and Partey clause paid with Aourar in the pipeline.

And here we are, nothing.
Pathetic from the club. Might go full troll this season and just have an agenda against everyone connected to the club.

Birthday yesterday as well, wanted to log in and see serious growth. Shameful.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Pathetic from the club. Might go full troll this season and just have an agenda against everyone connected to the club.

Birthday yesterday as well, wanted to log in and see serious growth. Shameful.

Shambles of a window. I actually don’t think Partey improves us at all.

Makavelii

We go one week without signing someone and this place turns to doom and gloom and the window is now considered a disaster lol

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Nobody believes you, think you need a top poster backing you, it’s all politics on here you’ll see.

I’ll back you mate. My reputation on here is untouchable anyway.

Remember the first time I joined and we had an instant bond. :eek:ops:

In fairness I've only said two things (AMN and Partey), AMN looking to be correct from my geezaaa. Lets wait and see lol.

Oh my God... There is no source ffs. You are a "sports writer", right?

@Highbury_2006 why you trying to tell me who I speak to and who I don't speak to? :lol: absolute weirdo, i'm not a sports writer no. Wish I was, seems like a sick job.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Thomas is meant to be Simeone he messed up the tweet.

At the end of the article -

"Faced with this situation and given the refusal of the rojiblanco club to lower the price of Thomas, Arsenal would pay the 50 "kilos" clause to take over the footballer, who would have even given the Gunners ok to join this summer."

But my source is bad @Highbury_2006 do me a favour.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
We go one week without signing someone and this place turns to doom and gloom and the window is now considered a disaster lol

Not so affected recently since I've got too much to do and thus ain't able to check for news constantly, but I share and agree with bits nonetheless..

You gotta consider that dropping points early can already leave you in a really bad state for top4 and we are entering a stage where new CM incomings will already miss the first games.

We have a shambolic midfield right now and it's even worse than at the end of last season with our top performer Dani gone.

This is serious - that year around, it's really about doing business quick since there's hardly any pre-season and we could be out of contention within a few weeks already.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction

Thomas is meant to be Simeone he messed up the tweet.

At the end of the article -

"Faced with this situation and given the refusal of the rojiblanco club to lower the price of Thomas, Arsenal would pay the 50 "kilos" clause to take over the footballer, who would have even given the Gunners ok to join this summer."

But my source is bad @Highbury_2006 do me a favour.
Just give us Partey , and they can get Lacazette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom