• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Gegen Pressing

Yeah but that's not hard, I liked Guendouzi but now that he's out of the team I see he was a bit of a liability. Not really missing out on much if we let him go.

Shouldn't we expect Arteta to help him mature into a better player?

Anyway I am certain a few MFs will be signed until October 5th even if Mateo scores the winner vs Liverpool tomorrow .

Chaoz_Enigma

Why the **** is Kroenke still dallying? He is worth 10B and 700m is absolutely peanuts to him. Get Özil, Laca and Guendouzi out, break the bank and get Messi asap ffs
Problem is who wants Özil? Breaking his contract? Özil says in The Athletic he wants Arsenal to honour his damn contract....Be real he's here to stay at least one more season. Arteta have no choice but to include him in his squad. For Arsenal to win Arteta got to get the best out of him, if he cant, he can only be on the bench unfortunately.

Laca not alot of teams can afford him either due to his wages and Arsenal probably doesnt want him to go cheap or there is a potential swap like Partey for laca, but that we have to wait till October as currently clubs want to get as much money as possible for a transfer until they realised that they can't at the end of transfer window. They will then be forced for Swap deals or Loan deals to get wages off their books.

Guend is the one that is most realistically able to be ship out as he is young and have high potential value. Depends on how the Board use him for (swap or straight sale) If not, their last fall back option is to loan him to Emery with obligation/option to buy at the end of the window.

say yes

forum master baiter
I’m in tears, what a guy.

8172-B491-AAB5-4-D02-B817-7-B46-D9-D37083.jpg

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If we go out and sign two quality midfielders we could genuinely be title contenders.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom