• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Midfielder or in deNile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Ridiculous today, he just dominates all the leagues fastest wingers :lol:
On a bit of a run in that regard isn’t he.

Liked what he said in the interview as well, if he does go it definitely isn’t cause he’s been pushing to go.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
He must stay! He is not just a footballer but a pure athlete, the lad was running all around for the full 90 mins and he's a Gunner through and through. I imagine Arteta wants him to stay, hence, compromising with him and playing him in that wingback/midfield role.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I hope his comments were him saying he isn't pushing for a move

We'll find out I guess

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Is our future 3 at the back though? Feel when we covert to a back four he'll become a squad rotation player again.
I think with the tools he has at his disposal, I don't think he'll just be a wing-back forever, as much as people seem to think such is the case.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Egn9O6TXYAUZoQx

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

This guy is so important to what we want to do in the game and he's mentally becoming a man too

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Deserved MOTM & England call up. Whatever he ends up doing I won't hold it against him.
More than a footballer we'd be losing an athlete, something that we barely have in the squad

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Deserved MOTM & England call up. Whatever he ends up doing I won't hold it against him.
More than a footballer we'd be losing an athlete, something that we barely have in the squad
We have too many athletes. Not enough footballer. Reguilon is a baller that we need in our squad.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta

There are some players about whom you feel that you dont know what their ceiling is, what they are capable of and what they might do next. The stars. The ones who make football look ridiculously easy. The understated arrogance in their play and the humility to put their head down and cover for the gaps and do the dirty work.

AMN saw us through the dark times. Covered for injuries. Took on the biggest opposition threats and marked them out of the game but always looked to nick the ball and burst forward. Played with pride and belief. Doesnt let his head drop. Doesnt fade away when it gets tough. Doesnt shirk a challenge.

Its been such a long time since we had such a player at Arsenal. AMN is a real star.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We have too many athletes. Not enough footballer. Reguilon is a baller that we need in our squad.

Can’t an athlete be a footballer? The game has evolved. Nearly every player in Bayern’s team is a pressing machine while being technically and tactically astute.

It’s not that we have too many athletes and too few footballers, it’s that we don’t have enough who are both - hence the Willian interest.

AMN can both ball and run.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
AM folks making fun of 40-50m+ evaluations if ever forced to sell are found out again and again.
Hell, even joked about 25-30m.

Kid is special, Arsenal man through and through, humble, .. has everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom