• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
In what was only his second game in charge of the north London club following the sacking of Mauricio Pochettino a week earlier, Mourinho delivered a message about marking at set-pieces before directing criticism towards Aurier in front of the entire team.

"Serge, you are a marker. You speak good English?" Mourinho asked, to which Aurier nodded with confirmation.

"I am afraid of you as a marker. Because you are capable of doing a sh*t penalty with VAR. So I am telling you already, I am afraid of you."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They still can't get over that tweet, can they?:lol:

Woolwich losers are so mad on twitter. I can’t wait for Doherty to cut Aubameyang in half with a tackle for them to really start screaming.

On top four...
Not concerned with Woolwich, Leicester, Wolves, Everton...it's a top 5 for 4 spots. If i had to guess I'd say City will win it just because their underlying numbers have basically been the same, and the best, for 3 seasons now.

On us winning the FA cup and CS...

Arteta about has won another trophy in half a year of managing.

Is this really their 3rd cup since we’ve been “better” than them? Kind of takes the shine off finishing above them when they keep winning FA cups. Wasn’t that our trophy once?

If we had been in the final tonight the team would
have found a way to lose it anyway. Gooners will be all over us now Sp**s can't win **** all and it's true.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Just watched first episode of the documentary, weird how Tom Hardy is doing the narration.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Ahh the meeting with Harry Kane is so cringe. :lol:

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Didn't realise Dier spoke Portuguese the freak. Can barely speak English.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom