• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,305
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Memri Fan

EfGew33WoAEgJ8N

StefanB

It's the hope that kills you. Getting Partey and Aouar would transform us so insanely hard.

With Gabriel, Willian, Partey and Aouar in we could switch back to a back four, and a midfield three. Which would open up for Aubameyang at CF and Willian at LW.

Finesse

Let's see what happens later, worth keeping an eye on.

Interesting. I am hoping we have a strategic plan with timelines to secure Partey and Houssem. If we are bidding this much then the Partey deal may go down to the wire. IMO Partey would be priority. If we are able to secure some money from outgoings, then we can go all out for Houssem.If not , I would be happy with Partey and the boy from Brentford. He will cost a fraction and adapt quicker.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Interesting. I am hoping we have a strategic plan with timelines to secure Partey and Houssem. If we are bidding this much then the Partey deal may go down to the wire. IMO Partey would be priority. If we are able to secure some money from outgoings, then we can go all out for Houssem.If not , I would be happy with Partey and the boy from Brentford. He will cost a fraction and adapt quicker.
We can get Partey any time. But Aouar is far more urgent

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

This is now a case of when not if in my opinion, happy with this signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom