• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Wonder if getting Mkhi's wages off the book made this more plausible.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This loan save us alot of money to add 2 more we are getting rid of Guendouzi Torreira and Elneny at least when we'll start the season we'll have Xhaka and Ceballos Willock and Niles (if he stay) we'll add 2 more after that. we just spent 30M total this transfer window so far.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

This time two months ago I wouldn't have imagined being so happy to see him return.

Well yeah because people realised our next option was Elneny who's got the technical quality of a moose.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Well yeah because people realised our next option was Elneny who's got the technical quality of a moose.
Do you remember how poor he was against Brighton after the restart? Everyone wanted to send him back to Madrid right then and there.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
By the way, he’ll be coming here because he will have been told he’ll start most games so people dreaming of signing both Aouar and Partey should probably forget about it. It will be one of the other, most likely Partey.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Do you remember how poor he was against Brighton after the restart? Everyone wanted to send him back to Madrid right then and there.

Not but what I do remember about Brighton was when Luiz went off injured and Holding came on we lost all control of the game and started losing.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

By the way, he’ll be coming here because he will have been told he’ll start most games so people dreaming of signing both Aouar and Partey should probably forget about it. It will be one of the other, most likely Partey.

Had it in my head it was either Ceballos or Aouar since they're very similar, this loan probably makes more sense.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wait where does it mention obligation?

Also Fabrizio taps in another whole pitch mazey run by someone else yet again :lol:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Probably Ceballos and another midfielder. But we need a more offensive one.

So Partey off?

Why would it be? The talk has always been signing Partey and bringing back Ceballos. Only one thing left to do now.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Whilst I agree we probably will end up only signing one if we do go on and get a deal done, we do need two more. Especially if Torreira, Douzi, Elneny and Özil aren't going to be playing for us. ESR on loan as well.

If Arteta wants to go with a 433 I'm not sure you can play Xhaka - Ceballos - Aouar for example.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

But at the end we just have the same problem and will have to fill another hole.

Its a good deal like this, but only very good with option to buy. Can't think of any better realistic option than Dani for a deeper CM role.

Our midfield is ****ed. Elneny starts currently. This is a great thing no matter what, just like earlier loans for Ceballos.

We need the width and don't have that much money. Partey or Aouar is still needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom