• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,797
  • Views 115,263

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
arsenal-fulham-premiership-match-preview.jpg
see-english-soccer-fulham-tour-13.jpg

Team News
Arsenal: Chambers, Mari, Mustafi, Martinelli out
Fulham: Just signed one of A-M's very own:
Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Possible lineup
Untitled.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Our last away game in our unbeaten season...

...RIP Jose.

Have an untapped well of nostalgia for Fulham this season :drool:

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Definitely going to be too soon for our Brazilian boys to make their debuts of course, but I think we should have this in the bag. Agree this might be a cagey affair but I can't see anything but a narrow Arsenal win to start the season right.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I think Arteta will ensure we fight from the get go and he will do his best to ensure we will keep a clean sheet I think. I will go for 2-0 to the Arsenal! I think we will see 3 ATB - similar lineup to the shield Pool game, unless Arteta really starts working in Willian & Gabriel with Saliba. I am just genuinely excited for this season!

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
5-1

after almost two long and horrible years, when watching the matches seemed like a chore and a duty not a pleasure, this season, I am going to predict a win for Arsenal in every match we play. Again the old routine of waking up on the day of the match and waiting impatiently for the lineup to be announced, waiting for the match to start. Back to the reworking of schedule and social commitments carefully around the match timing.

Excited for the season to start.

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
It is important that we field in this one, preferably 11 players. And use some sort of formation. Then an easy win might be on the cards, the mirror on my wall tells me.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Gabriel is out of quarantine on Monday so he'll have a full weeks training with the squad, Willian as well so I'd expect both to start unless Arteta is going to go with Saliba.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Thinking ahead to this, by then, Holding and Sokratis will probably be gone and so we will only have 3 senior CBs who are fit: Luiz Saliba and Gabriel. Tierney adds to that number when we play 3 CBs

Wonder if we'll move to CBs sooner than we thought due to injuries

9jagooner

Mike will go safety first so expect to see same team that started Community Shield (asides those leaving on loan or permanently).

One thing I cherish with the Community Shield game is how we played same formation and strategy as previous games against Pool, City and Chelsea but with different key players and won all three.
Saka and Elneny slotted in so well that we didn't miss Pepe and Ceballos.

Manberg

Predator
I can’t predict the lineup Arteta will go with. There are options. Will he use AMN and Saka; and if so, how?
I trust the decisions that he will make.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

For anyone wondering Fulham under Parker aren’t a soft touch like 2018/19.

Proper sh*thouse team in the Roy Hodgson mould. Batter you in the air at set pieces with Hector, Odomah and Mitrovic.

Gonna be a right scrap there.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

For anyone wondering Fulham under Parker aren’t a soft touch like 2018/19.

Proper sh*thouse team in the Roy Hodgson mould. Batter you in the air at set pieces with Hector, Odomah and Mitrovic.

Gonna be a right scrap there.

Might be an ideal time to throw Saliba or Gabriel in, coming up against a c*nt like Mitrovic in your first ever game will get you set for the PL.

One of the dirtiest players around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom