• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: Not Our Only Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
Merged the two threads, he beat you out by seconds.
iu-2.jpg

@Trilly in tears. You love to see it.

Gursha

if anyone had any doubt of how big luizs personality inside the dressing room, that video was proof.

Im 100% sure this video was some sort of an emergency announcement ( as it was kinda lame tbh) cause of the huge noise in the media and ppl even started rumours about some fake knee injury and such.
fans were getting restless, chelsea announcing left and right everyone else announcing and it seems like only arsenal abide the covid quarantine.

They called luiz and improvised this video that was obviously prerecorded.
Maybe not so big on the pitch but behind the scenes he is a big personality and brings lots of positivity and leadership.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
He didn't even put the players full name on his original thread. A disgraceful mod has given him my thread title and tags but given him ownership of the thread.

I can't even edit the thread I made and somehow I'm the second post?:lol:

Drink it in mate. These are some of my last actions on this forum.

Sadly, as the old saying goes

8B5vtmZd.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Besides the guy with 30inch hemmed trousers and the other one who orders used Özil panties on eBay I seem to have the backing of the people. That's good enough for me.

Thanks all. I may stay a few more days.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Lol the transfer took so long to be announced the chat in this thread is about anything but the player.

Anyways, old news now. Welcome Gabriel.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Don’t know about this player performance thread sub forum.

Literally giving into @OnlyOne. You don’t negotiate with terrorists.

I never once asked for this. All I wanted was for @Marjorie to change their photo or delete player threads as that dumb pic makes the forum look ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom