• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,654
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Why will City walk it this year ?? They have a bald fraud as manager
Cause I’m a stats man and I say Pool and City will both regress to the mean in terms of xg and xga :lol:

Pool haven’t added anything of note and won’t keep outperforming like they’ve done.

City while losing Silva and with Aguero starting to lose form has added quality in defense which will only make them stronger. Also reckon Jesus have grown into the role of striker and with Foden on the rise I think that’s enough for them to kick on.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Aubameyang-Edouard-Pepe
Aouar
Xhaka-Partey
Tierney-Gabriel-Saliba-Bellerin
Martinez
Subs: Leno, Luiz, AMN, Ceballos, Saka, Willian, Martinelli

Dripping with that sauce, bad for your veins, inject it.
Happy enough but you need to drop Xhaka for Ceballos and I reckon we’ll play more of straight midfield with Partey as a 6 and Aouar and Dani as 8’s.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Haven't seen one reliable source say that we're bidding for Aouar or even seriously considering doing so.

Think this forum is trying to wish the transfer into reality :lol:
Alot of reliable people confirm we interested but bidding story still not confirmed alot of people also said we won't buy Partey and Aouar together unless we make alot of sales.

Vibra

Established Member
The link between Arsenal and Aouar is basically non-existent.

Arteta and the board have been confirmed to be in love with him by Romano. Is there a greater link than actual love?

Would be a bloody shame if we missed out on him, he looks like the real deal, just turned 22 and is definitely available

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Need Bald Spray in to do some maths because I'm getting giddy.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Patrick Moreau said Arsenal aren't in for him.
giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
lol i told you it's not difficult to bring both Partey and Aouar it's not impossible if you got 50M from sales and with Bellerin Guendouzi Torreira it's easily can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom