• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Yep Yep Partey and another creative midfielder are coming. i just hope we get lucky and sell few of our players quick.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yep Yep Partey and another creative midfielder are coming. i just hope we get lucky and sell few of our players quick.
Partey and Coutinho maybeeeeeeeeee (plus Ceballos obv)
I think the chance of us signing an aouar along with Partey is zero.
We will never raise that much cash

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Partey and Coutinho maybeeeeeeeeee (plus Ceballos obv)
I think the chance of us signing an aouar along with Partey is zero.
We will never raise that much cash
I think Partey and someone under the radar like Buendia a guy who give us creativity and depth Aouar is dream signing but can't see us pull it off because we'll need more than 100M to complete both deals.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think Partey and someone under the radar like Buendia a guy who give us creativity and depth Aouar is dream signing but can't see us pull it off because we'll need more than 100M to complete both deals.
tbh I will take Ceballos, Partey and maybe Coutinho on loan
actually I will be happy with just Ceballos and Partey, anything after is just bonus.

I'm scared we are actually as broke as we make ourselves out to be and partey or aouar would be too hard to complete financially.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I do think Coutinho could be the alternative to Aouar and I'd be content with that to be honest.

actually I will happy with just Ceballos and Partey, anything after is just bonus.

I'm scared we are actually as broke as we make ourselves out to be and partey or aouar would be too hard to complete financially.

We'll be okay if we can sell Torreira for the amount being spoken about, stay positive :bounce:

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
A very weak, almost non-existent, link and Daily Record is the scottish Daily Mirror but was reliable during the Tierney saga as far as i remember.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The sources are poor in Edouard links but i'm expecting Celtic to sell after they go out from CL and he has 2 years left.

Also let's be honest we don't want Celtic fans come here cry about how big their team is.

This window has been pretty boring for the most part. We need some Celtic flavour and bitterness here.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'd take the Record and Sun with a pinch of salt.

What i would say is not getting CL football puts a big hole in Celtic finances and when they have missed out its resulted in Dembele and Tierney leaving for big money. However Edouards agent has said he isnt necessarily concerned about not playing in the CL which was taken to mean, by some, he is happy to stay at Celtic. I took it as he wouldnt rule out moving to a non CL club, step up Arsenal, Leicester and Sp**s. Celtic also signed Ajeti who could be a replacement for Edouard.

I think its possible but I do think Edouard would like to stay for the 10, his agent has said as much, but given what I've said above if the right offer comes in then I think he will be sold. And if we get him oh my days.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
actually I will be happy with just Ceballos and Partey, anything after is just bonus.

I do think Coutinho could be the alternative to Aouar and I'd be content with that to be honest.

We'll be okay if we can sell Torreira for the amount being spoken about, stay positive :bounce:
I'd take Coutinho on loan with Partey ahead of one of Auoar. That would be one hell of an attack. We can't be relying on Auba, Willian, Pepe and Laca only to produce openings and goals. I'd be happy to have Willock, Saka, Martinelli, ESR getting more games as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom