• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,444
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Gk: Leno, Raya
Cb: Gabriel, Mari
Cb: Luiz, Saliba, Mustafi
Rb: AMN, Soares
Lb: Tierney
Dm: Partey, Xhaka
Cm: Aouar, Willock
Cm: Ceballos
Am: Özil, ESR
Rw: Pepe, Saka, Nelson
Lw: Auba, Martinelli
Cf: Edouard, Nketiah

****ing hell!!! Its wishlist stuff

Eduoard/Aouar/Partey/Gabriel was my pre transfer window wish list. Adding Willian and Ceballos to that is just taking the piss!

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
If Watts would have wrote the same like Ornstein, everyone would be fuming about Watts and asking how he is a journalist..

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

What gives me hope is that we’re focusing on the right targets and we have a long term plan in place.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The whole football club has changed.
He hasn't the same sources anymore.

No but I still believe he has good sources. I don't think he ever had just one source, he just lost his best source (Gazidis/Wenger?)

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The whole football club has changed.
He hasn't the same sources anymore.

You don’t know that, unless you believe his sources are people like Gazidis or Raul then. Only the people at the top have changed, with the likelihood being he gets his info from someone lower down the chain.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If we can get £35M for Bellerin and get Torreira out the door that should be Aouar in straight away.

I'd rather chip away at other sales and wait on Partey as its a release clause and he only wants us.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Other than waiting in the arrivals terminal at Heathrow for Mari, Watts has literally never broken a transfer story in his life.

TinFish

Can't see us getting both. I'd say we have a higher chance of Aouar than Partey - especially considering we have Elneny "like a new signing" back.

Our squad is seriously bloated with deadwood...we can barely sell anyone it's all loan outs at the moment :lol:

Elneny? - No one will buy him

Sokratis - Too busy spending time with this kid rather than further develop his ending career

Martinez/Leno - Can't see Arteta selling either. This is where his Wenger genes come into play. He likes them both equally.

Bellerin - Our only realistic chance of getting good money for a player. Even then we are Arsenal/Banter FC and have a horrible track record of selling players for good fees.

Holding - A loan move to Newcastle right?

Cedric - If we could go back in time and cancel this deal I would.

Mustafi - The most mocked CB on earth. No one in their right mind would sign him with his current reputation.

Chambers - Again very weak interest, despite him being English Arsenal never achieve an English tax on players.

Mari - Another waste of time, wish we could sell.

Kolasanic - Another loan giveaway

Özil - Will see out his contract

Torreira - Weak links and its gonna be a loan by the looks of it

Guendouzi - No one seems to be interested in the little **** despite whoring him off.

Nketiah - Would love a cheeky 20m bid on the fella but again no links out.

So tell me guys...where does the cash for both Partey and Aouar come from?

We are seriously struggling to shift our bums.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Can't see us getting both. I'd say we have a higher chance of Aouar than Partey - especially considering we have Elneny "like a new signing" back.

Our squad is seriously bloated with deadwood...we can barely sell anyone it's all loan outs at the moment :lol:

Elneny? - No one will buy him

Sokratis - Too busy spending time with this kid rather than further develop his ending career

Martinez/Leno - Can't see Arteta selling either. This is where his Wenger genes come into play. He likes them both equally.

Bellerin - Our only realistic chance of getting good money for a player. Even then we are Arsenal/Banter FC and have a horrible track record of selling players for good fees.

Holding - A loan move to Newcastle right?

Cedric - If we could go back in time and cancel this deal I would.

Mustafi - The most mocked CB on earth. No one in their right mind would sign him with his current reputation.

Chambers - Again very weak interest, despite him being English Arsenal never achieve an English tax on players.

Mari - Another waste of time, wish we could sell.

Kolasanic - Another loan giveaway

Özil - Will see out his contract

Torreira - Weak links and its gonna be a loan by the looks of it

Guendouzi - No one seems to be interested in the little **** despite whoring him off.

Nketiah - Would love a cheeky 20m bid on the fella but again no links out.

So tell me guys...where does the cash for both Partey and Aouar come from?

We are seriously struggling to shift our bums.

Bellerin fee if he goes will be £35M. Torreira will be at least £8M up front and then a further £17-20M. That's come from reliable sources. Sokratis is off to Napoli for 4.5M. Kolasinac might still go to Roma for a fee of 5m. Holding will get a loan fee and Guendouzi could still get some sort of fee.

There's money in the squad and we are starting to see signs of sales happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom