• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,916
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
46-B69-AEB-D4-D9-488-E-9-EA6-49-DFB413-F2-CD.jpg

Burt Gold

Torreira money is only guaranteed if he performs and the club wants to buy him. If he performs like a bum that money wont be coming our way next year.

Basically what i'm trying to say is that it's all "ifs" at the moment. The only guaranteed income up front is possibly for Bellerin. I can't see how a stringent club like Arsenal can blow close to £100m or so on two midfielders with only one guaranteed outgoing player (Bellerin).
True and I think that is why we haven't signed Partey yet. We need to move players out. But if we can sell Holding or Chambers, along with Kolasinac, Sokratis or Mustafi, Özil not only is there potentially some money coming in, there would be 10s of millions in wages coming off.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Simon Jones (Daily Mail) was the first about the Holding Loan on 25th August. Ornstein made his "Exclusive" on 29th August.

Simon Jones said that there was interest from Newcastle while Ornstein said that the clubs are working on a deal and that Holding is close to joining Newcastle so theres a difference there. Jones source was probably someone at Newcastle.

WiscoGooner8

I’m waiting for a marquee midfield signing before I get the home kit so I can get it personalized. Would be thrilled if it’s Aouar. Otherwise Saka or Pepe it is.

sykesy69

Exactly bro. Getting these players will increase our chances getting top 4 very very highly so all that money spent in the summer will be offset by very little spending in the next summer and UCL revenue. Let's hope the people in power are as smart as us though
I guess the flip side to this is if we don't make these investments, we have very little hope of making CL this season and falling even further behind in the rebuild.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
With Gabriel, Saliba, Ceballos, Willian, Partey, Aouar and Tierney for a full season we would have a better chance at top 4 than Chelsea and United.

Our attack is settled and we have the better defence and keeper. Plus the better manager. Dont care how we get it but its clear we are taking the risk to make top 4 this season. Its imperative we do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom