• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football - The Beautiful Game [Feat. LEGENDS Zidane, Henry, Kaka, Ronaldo + More!]

FanaticH

I came across an old football compilation on a friends channel which I had created circa 2006 which got me thinking about football idols and legends.

Were there any other players who you idolised when growing up? Original Ronaldo perhaps? Maybe Zidane?

Who inspired you? And why?

Shalmaneser V

Brazilian Ronaldo has the honour of being the only footballer I ever pretended to be whilst having a kick-about in the school playground. Circa his Barca days.

Absolutely idolised that guy for about 3 years until I realised I was just as good at football as him.

progman07

Established Member
Raul, I had two shirts with his name. Left footed striker with 10/10 ball control, first touch and elegant finishing. One of the underrated strikers of the 00's as well - he scored in two CL finals.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...no one will ever top this man for me :drool:

Top Bottom